Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't dislike it but I have to say I find the proportions totally out of whack. The ceilings are way to low for that type of wallpaper or colour scheme.
And that living room / kitchen is just way too big to be one room.

Love the silver tile tbh haha.

Also looks like the agent oversaturated the pics a bit which makes it worse.
[/QUOTE]
The estate agents often over-brighten and sharpen them too, plus the ridiculous use of a wide-angle lens to make the rooms look bigger ain’t fooling no-one.

Reactions: 1
The oversaturation of photos by estate agents is so annoying! I blame instagram, everything now has to have a bloody filter on.

The fisheye lens thing as well, I saw one house the other week where they'd done that in the kitchen, the washing machine was about 4ft wide, looked ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pepperpot Castle, what a perfect name for it!

If anyone fancies a slightly bigger castle (and a bit of a project), this is back up for sale nearish me after the sale agreed last year fell through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

If anyone fancies a slightly bigger castle (and a bit of a project), this is back up for sale nearish me after the sale agreed last year fell through.

Stunning! Love it still has original features

Reactions: 5
Oh that Scottish castle is lovely!

I'm trying to get my head around 42000sqft of living space.

That's 10x the size of the Richmond house linked upthread (which is already pretty big).

I also can't believe it is only just over a hundred years old. Who knew castles were still being built in the 1900s? Not me anyway !

Reactions: 4

I love that but it’s ten times the size of my current house ! Imagine how much furniture you’d need to buy ☺

Reactions: 3
Not been on the market for over 40 years - I wonder how much it cost them when they bought it?

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.