Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bizarre!! That is not a house for living in. The kitchen will be destroyed in minutes. Every finger print would show and it would scratch so easily.
And the beds are so Uninviting and budget. Like a Argos special duvet and pillow set for Β£12.
Mental how you can sink so much money into something and it not have value. Proper Brewsters Millions style place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like how the main selling point is that it used to be a Co Op. I might buy the Tesco Express down the road and stick a few reclaimed submarine doors in it - Kevin McCloud eat your heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is imagine that's what it would be like to live in some sort of futuristic space station! I thought the photos were in black and white at first 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have soooooo many questions about this house. Why is everything metal? Why is there a viewing area for the exercise bikes? Why do the bathrooms look like truck driver rest stop toilets? Why does the empty bedroom/basement have tiny steps leading to a hatch? Why is the towel rail IN the shower? Why is one of the showers a double shower is it for sex? Why is there a metal tumbleweed in the hall? Why does one of the rooms have a completely off theme Moroccan throw in it? I just want answers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No bathtub anywhere! Wonder why no floorplan - it is weird too? Also, how many are they cooking for in a four-bedroom house - fridge freezer in the kitchen and two double fridge freezers in a utility room 🀯.

Oh, and what is that carpet-covered medal podium in what is presumably an empty bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those metal loos are like something out of a prison cell. None of them have a loo seat...how the hell does anyone ever have a poo? (I can hover for a wee, but don't most people sit down for a tit?!)

What with that, the double shower and the fact every surface is wipe clean, I'm thinking some kind of sex party venue. Which actually answers the other question, its obviously Dubai porta potty type parties...but in Gateshead πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Its clear no one ever sleeps there, not in those nasty budget bedcovers.

As for the bloody Carmina Burana music...words fail me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What with that, the double shower and the fact every surface is wipe clean, I'm thinking some kind of sex party venue. Which actually answers the other question, its obviously Dubai porta potty type parties...but in Gateshead πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Once you see one, you see them all over - Rightmove is chock-a-block with swingers, I'm telling you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No bathtub anywhere! Wonder why no floorplan - it is weird too? Also, how many are they cooking for in a four-bedroom house - fridge freezer in the kitchen and two double fridge freezers in a utility room 🀯.

Oh, and what is that carpet-covered medal podium in what is presumably an empty bedroom?
For the bodies?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This isn't Rightmove but I would LOVE to see the full house tours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.