Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But calling it a 5 bed when really 2 are one room accessed off another is a bit of a stretch for people without those needs
there’s lots of cottages around her where all the bedrooms lead off each other and they are classes as separate. Worse though, Any room that’s not kitchen, living or bath they’ll call a bedroom. Dining rooms between the kitchen and living room, conservatories off kitchens, studies off living rooms etc, they’ve call anything a bedroom - it’s disgusting the way estate agents are at the min

• Wow
Reactions: 4
there’s lots of cottages around her where all the bedrooms lead off each other and they are classes as separate. Worse though, Any room that’s not kitchen, living or bath they’ll call a bedroom. Dining rooms between the kitchen and living room, conservatories off kitchens, studies off living rooms etc, they’ve call anything a bedroom - it’s disgusting the way estate agents are at the min
For me if it isn't upstairs (obviously excluding bungalows) and doesn't have its own door off of the hallway it isn't a separate bedroom

Reactions: 5
This is so annoying! There was a house up for sale near me which needed a lot of cosmetic work, new kitchen and bathroom etc, but other rooms were in decent nick. But I could not for the life of me see any way to make the layout work! It was classed as 3 bed but one of them was in the corner of the house between the lounge and the utility room. It would have needed a complete internal reconfiguration to make it useable as a 3 bed for a family. It was really a 2 bed with study.

• Wow
Oh yeh no denying it would be good for their needs.

But calling it a 5 bed when really 2 are one room accessed off another is a bit of a stretch for people without those needs
They should refer to those rooms as a 'suite' rather than separate rooms

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
Planning permission potential for at least one plot and rope for dividing into multiple pets or an HMO.
Bit cheeky to value at potential when planning hasn’t been granted but you’re definitely not paying that just for the house as such
If anyone was in any doubt that house prices are absolutely fucked right now:

I always feel a bit sad when I see a house like that...as in how has it ended up in such a state? At some point it would have been someone's family home (albeit judging by the Pierrot wallpaper probably not since the 1980s!)

Off topic but did anyone else who grew up in the 80s REALLY want (but never get) a Pierrot duvet cover etc?! :) Ah memories... Picture below of my dream bedroom age 14 😂😂😂

1649942484500.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but did anyone else who grew up in the 80s REALLY want (but never get) a Pierrot duvet cover etc?! :) Ah memories... Picture below of my dream bedroom age 14 😂😂😂

View attachment 1193915
Don't want to brag (much) but I had that actual bedding 💅 Despite my promising start, I have to work for a living now. How the mighty have fallen, etc :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because who doesn't want to tit at the same time as their cat.
P.S. spot the estate agent.
I keep the litter trays in the bathrooms. Makes sense to me as it’s where I go. One of the cats has his own bathroom cos if you go in when he’s in he will kick off.

I think it’s minging when people have litter tray in kitchen or lounge.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't want to brag (much) but I had that actual bedding 💅 Despite my promising start, I have to work for a living now. How the mighty have fallen, etc :cry:
I cannot tell you how jealous teenage me is!

As to litter trays, kitchen or lounge (basically anywhere near food) definitely worse. tbh if I was selling my house I'd probably just move it out of shot whatever room it was in while the agent was taking photos

Someone I know has their litter tray in a cupboard under the stairs (catflap in the door) as their cat likes his privacy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep the litter trays in the bathrooms. Makes sense to me as it’s where I go. One of the cats has his own bathroom cos if you go in when he’s in he will kick off.

I think it’s minging when people have litter tray in kitchen or lounge.
I'd never thought of it like that tbh. I have a dog!! It just gave me an image of human and cat going to the toilet together and it seemed weird!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot tell you how jealous teenage me is!
Hold on to your flippin hat - it's time to make your dreams come true!

20220414_164221.jpg

I very much want you to buy this and post a pic of yourself smug as hell in your teenage dream bedding 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I always feel a bit sad when I see a house like that...as in how has it ended up in such a state? At some point it would have been someone's family home (albeit judging by the Pierrot wallpaper probably not since the 1980s!)

View attachment 1193915
I’d buy those pillowcases now…

Reactions: 2
Because who doesn't want to tit at the same time as their cat.
P.S. spot the estate agent.
This is the cleanest place to put it, what other room do you want to keep your cat's shites in? 😂 Though I don't let them in at the same time as me... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1193915
I laughed at this as I recently discovered a photo of my husband dressed like this in the 80’s for a fancy dress party (he claims the costume was a hand me down). I might try and source a version of this bedding as a ‘special treat’ for him!!! 😂

• Haha
I'd never thought of it like that tbh. I have a dog!! It just gave me an image of human and cat going to the toilet together and it seemed weird!! :LOL:
Honestly best place lol.
I flush the poo straight down the loo as well
I have a dog and feel bad she has to go outside for the loo in the cold and rain 🌧

This is the cleanest place to put it, what other room do you want to keep your cat's shites in? 😂 Though I don't let them in at the same time as me... 😂
One of mine can open doors so if you don’t lock the bathroom door to assert his dominance he’ll ping the door open and use the litter tray. He’ll pop his head out and make eye contact as well! 😂

I wish I’d trained mine to use the loo…

For cost reasons as well as hygiene lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.