RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either spill your tea or pipe down. There’s zero point in cryptic posts.

Reactions: 10
I can't see anything wrong with him he's raised a lot of money lately for good causes while you have some others putting it into their pockets.

Reactions: 3
Kind of funny he’s back in Dontholdbackofficial live when rightguys is now selling merch and goes against everything dhb stands for 🤷‍♂️

I’ve actually got nothing against merch if people bothered to put effort into it. It’s when they slap a cheap logo or photo like the one above onto some crappy product and expect people to buy it that annoys me. There’s no effort or creativity

He blocked me because I called out he’s tik tok mate who’s begging for gifts,but apparently Mel doesn’t 😉 he’s sat there crying that he can’t get his creator fund money poor bloke needs to get a proper job

He blocked me because I called out he’s tik tok mate who’s begging for gifts,but apparently Mel doesn’t 😉 he’s sat there crying that he can’t get his creator fund money poor bloke needs to get a proper job
Did you see his live last night on TT when he was doing tiktok shop? Absolutely AWFUL

Editing to say - prob didn’t see it as you clearly said he’s blocked you. Sorry 🙈🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Few weeks ago, he said on a tiktok video, it was a fan who had made the rightguys logo onto merch, and had sent him it, as a gift, and a few fans asked him, to start selling them, so he's likely done it as some fans have asked for the merch

Reactions: 1
I used to think he was alright but my opinion has changed after some delving he is a very sneaky individual and all may not be as it seems.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.