RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mate I want to feel for you, I do but you can’t even mix your instant coffee right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank god there’s a thread about him! I cannot stand the fella 😂 I’m a witch though cos the 2 things I can’t stand are things he can’t control - his voice/accent and the way he looks - his eyes must have separate post codes 😂 having said that actually, I do find him REALLY annoying with the “right guys” 🙄 and every video is the bleeping same. He really winds me up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Isthatyouhuh is right though, rightguys has been a hypocrite and was called out for it, then he's showing us boxes of his mental health medication. He really shouldn't be on social media with his feelings on show like that

Reactions: 5
He is live now, what's going on anyone know
At the Moment he's watching YouTube videos of him arguing with Andy wally

I wanna know why he's out buying brand new cars but can't afford his own IVF so needs donations

Reactions: 8
At the Moment he's watching YouTube videos of him arguing with Andy wally

I wanna know why he's out buying brand new cars but can't afford his own IVF so needs donations
Yes I know seems strange, something has got to him but I've no idea what. Seems to be a thing on Tictok do a GFM.

Reactions: 2
Yes I know seems strange, something has got to him but I've no idea what. Seems to be a thing on Tictok do a GFM.
He was asking just now why he gets so much hate and he retold the same story about supporting the smithy family (even though he told nick to man up) but he's not even truthful when telling the story.
Some disturbing comments made to him about firing blanks made him shut the live off

Reactions: 3
He was asking just now why he gets so much hate and he retold the same story about supporting the smithy family (even though he told nick to man up) but he's not even truthful when telling the story.
Some disturbing comments made to him about firing blanks made him shut the live off
He can turn it on and off as to who he likes I've noticed that but the people he is talking about I don't know really.

Reactions: 1
hes been threatehening to stab people theres a video going around .he sent dontholdback a recording to send to james this isyuhuh which is basically a threat and then now hes turned on dontholdback

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of his at all but there are some real bleeping weirdos on tiktok who make it their mission to dig into peoples lives and “reveal” stuff. They must be so bored and sad to waste their time doing it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.