RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was going on last night, this guy was making threats it got real nasty.Why has he turned on DHB, Why is DHB always posting in bed is he sick.

Reactions: 2
the threat was for thisisyouhu and he asked dhb to pass it onto him and he did so rhwn rightguys got even more mad and then was making more threats and hes not sick he was uo and about yesterday but then went to bed and as it was late he ismt always in bed

Reactions: 3
.He put DHB area up I don't like that to many nutters out there. Hopefully they can sort it out today.

Theres a voicenote on TT somewhere rightguys going to stab DHB, also he is threatening jojo, and other women and is after isthis, I went into rightguys live and said hi and got blocked lol, he was talking so fast it was like watching a fast forward with sound
Dontholdback is doing Stoptober

Isthatyouhuh has found something and posted it, it says Rightguys got 3K from GFM donations for IVF. Rightguys goes ballistic then the next day twists it, I used to like this guy.

Reactions: 4
An app that people used to dance on....
Personally, I'm finding I'm spending less and less time perusing tiktok now. I've gone from viewing the app more than 10 times a day to maybe once or twice for just a couple of minutes at a time. The odd bit of drama is fun, and there is still some decent content on there, but there's too many try-hards, grifters and plain weirdos on there and it's getting rather old now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He constantly says I’m going over to Facebook or Instagram exactly like the rest of them beetroot iffy etc but is live everyday?? I don’t follow them mmmm any of them but they rock up on my type😩

He’s on again now saying he’s leaving, goi g yo Facebook, just on live to get people to move to Facebook to follow him. He’s admitted it’s all about the money, used to get £50 for a million views and now it’s £11. Thought most people did TikTok for fun. Greedy get.

He’s on again now saying he’s leaving, goi g yo Facebook, just on live to get people to move to Facebook to follow him. He’s admitted it’s all about the money, used to get £50 for a million views and now it’s £11. Thought most people did TikTok for fun. Greedy get.
No way would I follow anyone like that my FB is family and friends only.

But he's got a new car and IVF to pay for, can't expect him to use his own money 🤣🤣 and that new air fryer can't have been cheap

I still absolutely cannot stand this guy, whenever his live comes up on my fyp I can’t swipe quick enough. He makes my blood boil I don’t know why

URR FRYER 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh deer!!
This guy just popped up on mine Air frying a venison steak.
Surely that's not right?

• Haha
He’s now live getting people to donate gifts via Amazon for charity. No ta, I’ll donate my own items to charity you glory hunter!

Reactions: 7
He’s now live getting people to donate gifts via Amazon for charity. No ta, I’ll donate my own items to charity you glory hunter!
Yes I've seen that it's endless with a lot of them Andy Wally tried this aswell.I donate to my favorite charities but I don't tell the world.

I hope this guy gets himself help for his problems. They have had successful IvF With a bit of luck this will stop his hateful rants.

Reactions: 1
I hope this guy gets himself help for his problems. They have had successful IvF With a bit of luck this will stop his hateful rants.
I've had several conversations with him on Instagram and we put to bed the issues and settled our differences. He's actually alright when you speak to him away from the bear pit of Tik Tok.

Because I don't follow him to Facebook I never did find out if they are pregnant.

Reactions: 1
They have just done the ivf, couple weeks ago just a waiting game now to see if it's taken..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.