RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once questioned his content and he privately messaged me to say he puts up controversial stuff for views.
Now I completely understand why - to fund the IVF. I guess he’s played a very clever game.
Congrats to them, I don’t follow him but over the moon for anyone expecting a baby.

Reactions: 6
I once questioned his content and he privately messaged me to say he puts up controversial stuff for views.
Now I completely understand why - to fund the IVF. I guess he’s played a very clever game.
Congrats to them, I don’t follow him but over the moon for anyone expecting a baby.
Seems a grubby and dishonest way to do it if you ask me. There must be thousands of couples out there desperate to have children but can't afford the IVF and they don't resort to grifting on tiktok.

Reactions: 7
His wife was sterilised years ago or something and they had it reversed and they’ve tried to get pregnant but she’s suffered miscarriages, so ivf was last attempt basically.

Reactions: 2
Seems a grubby and dishonest way to do it if you ask me. There must be thousands of couples out there desperate to have children but can't afford the IVF and they don't resort to grifting on tiktok.

It I could make the money to get what I wanted most in the world by making stupid videos I would absolutely do it.

Reactions: 7
It I could make the money to get what I wanted most in the world by making stupid videos I would absolutely do it.
Me too.

Its no less worthy than TV shows, especially those requiring little talent like a lot of reality shows. Yes, it prays on the weaker in society, but protecting vulnerable people needs a far wider societal argument than tiktok gifts.

I've followed Right Guys for a while and the most annoying thing about him is there isn't a cheap, frozen, food he doesn't like! Far prefer the crazy "dank bruv" cocktail man who at least scores out of 10 and hates some stuff.

Reactions: 4
Me too.

Its no less worthy than TV shows, especially those requiring little talent like a lot of reality shows. Yes, it prays on the weaker in society, but protecting vulnerable people needs a far wider societal argument than tiktok gifts.

I've followed Right Guys for a while and the most annoying thing about him is there isn't a cheap, frozen, food he doesn't like! Far prefer the crazy "dank bruv" cocktail man who at least scores out of 10 and hates some stuff.
Hahaha I love the dank bruv guy, makes me laugh when he just lobs whatever he’s eating behind him, bet his walls and floor have seen so much food 😂

Reactions: 5
This man is a complete joke lies none stop he did have a gf me for Ivf I joined around tt around this time last year and he very much had it then

• Wow
250,000 diamonds earn £1000
He said all the creators are lying to us

Reactions: 1
I like him I think hes shown the beggars for what they are and hes been honest about the IVF thing, also he does go off on one some times but hes got skitzophrenia so he can't help if.

Who is a bully? Right guys or judith or someone else?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.