RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he pipes on about people starving yet there going round Poundland in Canadian goose jacket I'll say this ladbaby don't run about whining in a pound shop in designer geer 🤥🤥🤥 honestly there's something unstable about her

Reactions: 6
They actually think they are doing people a service by roaming around the shops picking up things they don’t even buy 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Just incase anyone had seen the Aldi 'Camenburg' (his pronunciation) review and was tempted to buy it... just don't bleeping do it. I ate this on christmas eve last year. I spent the night with the most severe indigestion, profusely vomiting, sweating, the yellow watery shits. My other half who has the stomach and hole like a man made of steel was also very not okay. I could go on but I feel like I've made my point.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Just incase anyone had seen the Aldi 'Camenburg' (his pronunciation) review and was tempted to buy it... just don't bleeping do it. I ate this on christmas eve last year. I spent the night with the most severe indigestion, profusely vomiting, sweating, the yellow watery shits. My other half who has the stomach and hole like a man made of steel was also very not okay. I could go on but I feel like I've made my point.
Kinda sums up the two promoting it!! Sign of the times...idiots follow complete idiot's and on and on it goes 🙂

This guys transitions make me feel angry. It’s like sad dad learnt a new trick
There is something completely amiss about these two...

Reactions: 4
There not quite right ladbaby are more educated than them there not mentally stable how they were given IVF I'll never know. Poor wee boy is never at home. I see the jacket isn't on in the last video god I couldn't watch it begs for everyone to share it
They clearly read here.

They don't even have "their own range" airfry in their new caravan it's a branded one instead. Says it all

god she seems to be getting ugly by the day and older 🤢🤢🤢 poor wee boy

WTF just saw him reviewing a PLouise mystery box & all he did was take stuff out of the box & say I don't know what this is / does! Do they really pay these people for doing such a tit job 🙄

Who duck gives her fashion advise the hair clips are folk aren't quite right like her as for hair 🤯
Blows my mind that the nhs gave that IVF shame on our country

Reactions: 1
They had a go fund me for the ivf paid by their followers
was this back when he would review food in Iceland and make a fake vomming sound constantly…. Who the duck are these people….

on Another note, my mum refers to things the right guys do all the time. Like she’s a fan. She mentioned them 3 times in 2 hours other day; I’m like stfu mam or I’m gonna put myself up for adoption. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.