RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 make my teeth itch. Their food is awful and their followers have fallen for it hook line and sinker. They should be enjoying that wee baby and not wasting hs precious years doing Aldi hauls and Macdonalds roulettes. Insanity. But it's all about the money honey.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These 2 make my teeth itch. Their food is awful and their followers have fallen for it hook line and sinker. They should be enjoying that wee baby and not wasting hs precious years doing Aldi hauls and Macdonalds roulettes. Insanity. But it's all about the money honey.
He's quite a angry man the Christmas lunch look shite

Reactions: 4
Glad I've found this thread. I'm sick of their "reviews" popping up on every social media platform.

They are both dripping head to toe in designer clothes and constantly on holiday. You'd think they would stretch the food budget just slightly to make some actual decent meals. I wouldn't feed my dog 50% of what they eat. Probably don't even need to stretch the budget actually, I can make a decent nutrious meal for a fiver that feeds our family. It's just utter crap.

I also get the impression they are just rude people. That video of Lucy coming back from Turkey and she's just kinda barging through people.

I don't know, they just seem a bit "off" to me.

Reactions: 10
If anyone wants nice meals it would be Cardiff mum to follow she does lovely blooming recipes and look nice

Reactions: 3
With the new build house they live in they can’t be that hard up to get a mortgage
They could be renting? Scruffy gits get people of tiktok to pay for their new baby then can afford to live in a new build? I can't wait to see them crumble.

Reactions: 3
Yep, someone asked on their recent are they in a motorhome - they replied "we live between both", he also said he is a landloard before, says it all!

Reactions: 4
So, haven't seen much of them since being blocked, today tiktok bombarded me with Lucy's vids on my fyp, the way she speaks when cooking and slams the oven door gives me the creeps, like watching a horror movie 👀 and him with his obvious fake dark dyed hair and wrinkled face make him look so weird, they both a couple of freaks.

Reactions: 7
He gets loads of negative comments on his vids. Meals by mitch doesn't 😊

I wouldn't call someone who shoves overpriced frozen aldi and Iceland horse meat and wood shavings in the air fryer a "food reviewer" tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad this utter tit has a thread on here, he is absolutely rotten to the core, the toy haul & food bank hauls for that charity are just for him to brag about what a Saint he is...More St Prick than St Nick though 🎅
If you want to help charity fantastic, but to film it all and then wrap the receipt around your neck makes you look like a twit who is only doing it for the pat on the back.
And Lucy lou the poisonous little dwarf can get in the bin too. Pair of cunts!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My mum absolutely idolises this man! The very sound of his voice makes my teeth itch, and if I have to hear it again I will not be held responsible when I break into my mothers house in the middle of the night to steal her phone and throw it into the North Sea 😭

How does he know he’s the top food reviewer? All he said is “honest review, oh my god that is good” bore off ya munter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's that hard too look even the dentist in turkey didn't put her on there insta or tik tok that tells you everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wait I got free teeth put she's not a good advertisement for there business 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.