RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like a pair of false teeth I don't like them on anyone.
I'm lucky I was born with amazing teeth Baldy before the insults start.

Reactions: 5
Im
Sorry her teeth will probably fall out and next she'll be complaining about you should get things like that done in the uk bore off granny / mum
She's so rough looking honest god she never smiles anyway I don't see why having sweetie teeth will make a difference
Probably blagged the teeth for free
She looks so old it's the big nose for me 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Im
Sorry her teeth will probably fall out and next she'll be complaining about you should get things like that done in the uk bore off granny / mum
She's so rough looking honest god she never smiles anyway I don't see why having sweetie teeth will make a difference
I hope they do fall out, but not as much as I hope all UK dentists tell her to piss off back to Turkey when they do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope they do fall out, but not as much as I hope all UK dentists tell her to piss off back to Turkey when they do!!!
UK dentists wont touch turkey teeth coz of all the legal stuff that comes with it, basically if they do treatment on them they can become liable 🥹

Reactions: 3
Im
Has she got crusty skin or is it just badly-applied make-up?

UK dentists wont touch turkey teeth coz of all the legal stuff that comes with it, basically if they do treatment on them they can become liable 🥹
this isn’t totally true, I had my teeth done in Turkey but at much better place than where Lucy had gone and you can still see a UK dentist you just have to see a private dentist as NHS won’t touch private work that’s already been done (whether abroad or not) you can absolutely still see an NHS dentist for a check up though just not invasive treatment.

this isn’t totally true, I had my teeth done in Turkey but at much better place than where Lucy had gone and you can still see a UK dentist you just have to see a private dentist as NHS won’t touch private work that’s already been done (whether abroad or not) you can absolutely still see an NHS dentist for a check up though just not invasive treatment.
Is there any such thing as good turkey teef? No reputable dentist with any conscience would happily drill away massive amounts of healthy tooth from their patient for a cosmetic procedure…
Well anyway, let’s just hope Lucy has got the 💰 to go private if any problems to arise!

Is there any such thing as good turkey teef? No reputable dentist with any conscience would happily drill away massive amounts of healthy tooth from their patient for a cosmetic procedure…
Well anyway, let’s just hope Lucy has got the 💰 to go private if any problems to arise!
Deffo the type of woman to say dont you know who i am

Reactions: 1
it’s totally case dependent, I didn’t have healthy teeth and was a candidate to have the same work done in the UK however it was over £20,000 and in Turkey it was £5,000. I done 3 years of research before I went and had fantastic care and they still check in with me
Via email/zoom to check everything’s ok as they have a guarantee. I defo wouldn’t recommend anyone going if they didn’t initially need such intense dental work in the first place and I wouldn’t of gone near an outdated looking place like where Lucy has been x

Reactions: 7
Oh my god as if her wonky eyebrows weren’t hilarious enough she gets turkey teeth duck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg... The vlog where the bakery asked them to review their products... They were an absolute disgrace, no manners whatsoever. Full of their own importance... Why any self respecting company would put their name in association with those two beggers belief 🙈🙈

Anyone see them on that “Aldi: Secrets of the middle aisle” programme with Denise Van Outen?

Anyone see them on that “Aldi: Secrets of the middle aisle” programme with Denise Van Outen?
Yes and they came across reasonably ok but Lucy sitting on the sofa with everything in full view was disgusting...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.