Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moondreamer

I was astounded they have such a following but all their followers have zero critical thinking skills and are manipulated by these two. It looks like the video where he posted the names and photos of his "stalkers" on the school post has been deleted. The comments on it were particularly bad, calling the man a nonce purely because he commented on a school page. Insinuating something like that could get the poor man seriously hurt, or worse.

I don't understand how Mark does not see he is the problem. Too much coke in his eyes.

Reactions: 12

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve no idea what he said, I was too distracted by the teeth trying to blind me into a coma, and being absolutely fascinated by how far apart his eyes are. What an odd looking chap.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolute pair of twats. You love to wind trolls up do you Moron Mark? You made a right cunt of yourself last night!! 😂😂😂🤡

I would love to know what his blood pressure is. He's overweight, taking Schizo meds, drinking, always vexed and looked coked-up on last night's live.

You fucking embarrassing melt.

Screenshot_20240622-200139~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
“Need to know basis” from the divvy who tells the whole world the ins and outs of his farts 🙄

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
Or T.Swizzle. She apparently donated enough to keep a food bank running for a year in every city she's visited during the tour!
Yes I saw that , Taylor is amazing for donating without making a big song and dance about it. I bet Dumb & Dumber will think Taylor Swift got the idea from them. 😂

• Haha

ae77

VIP Member
Vinnie favourite place is Majorca who would have thought that for a 2 year old . My kids would have said the local ballpit. Bet he can’t wait for another strange cot in a strange room watching 2 clowns superglued to their phones.

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
My question is why are people sending her screenshots of negative comments?? Because they're not. You're actively seeking out negative comments for your woe is me, to reel in the engagement on your posts.

And if people genuinely are sending screenshots, they're the ones trolling you to upset you. Because I can guarantee if it was me and someone kept sending them I'd be asking them if they're taking the fucking piss and to leave off.

Reactions: 11

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Hi Lucy 👋🏼 I think what you’re not getting is this is a gossip website. These are all our opinions about how you look, and we are entitled to them. No one is writing these things to you directly. You are CHOOSING to come on here and read, so more fool you. You and your bully of a husband appeal to a very limited demographic, mainly people who are as intellectually challenged as you and your husband. And it’s a bit rich putting someone down for wishing ill on your husband - we have the receipts here of him threatening to stab someone in the face. We keep them all love so be careful! You and mark have become one of the most bratty vile couples on social media, doxxing people ( for even just saying don’t drive in flip flops) calling them c**ts and r****ds. Again, Tattle keep all the receipts. Bragging about 6 figure incomes in a cost of living crisis that probably affects your ‘army’ is vile and crass. Then you are too thick to see that people don’t troll you because they are jealous of your income, they troll you because the pair of you are really very unlikable. Hope that has helped clear it up. 🙄
Perfect 👌

• Heart

ae77

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @ae77 for our new thread title! Shortened to fit. 😘

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

View attachment 3008118

Previous thread:
👏 👏 but
O m g that post is disgusting .
How aggressive is he ? That is not normal behaviour. O m g I am shocked so aggressive towards a comment made by a woman imagine what’s he like @ home if his dinner isn’t ready in time as for him commenting on someone not working 😮

Misslucky

Did anyone else catch them cooking live the other day when he said they’d sold the brand and Facebook page for a fortune and they’re just taking a wage now? He also said they send the raw videos now to his boss and they approve them and edit them. It was probably bullshit like usual because he’s not mentioned it since.

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
My child's school did the same & had someone with a huge following that's an interest. She actually came home & told me all about them & told me facts todo with said interest.

Then you have these two who make derogatory comments about people, threaten people etc and the school thought it was a good idea? I'm pretty sure they don't influence anyone to book multiple 5 star holidays abroad

Freefalling

VIP Member
It's all bullshit, they are crazy. It's all smoke and mirrors. They are the most negative, horrible, self serving horrors on SM. The doxxing is on another level.

All they'll ever have is drama and deceit. Money comes, money goes

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His attitude stinks, always angry, always on the defence, always kicking off.
If they were so happy they wouldn’t be so angry, it’s a total waste of precious time having a temper like that.
They might be rolling in it but what’s the point if you’re not happy 🙄
I very much doubt they're rolling in it. On that pissed-up live last week he said his "credit rating was shot to bits" or something like that. It's all smoke and mirrors with these flashy pricks on social media. Probably up to their eyeballs in debt.