Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Hi Lucy 👋🏼 I think what you’re not getting is this is a gossip website. These are all our opinions about how you look, and we are entitled to them. No one is writing these things to you directly. You are CHOOSING to come on here and read, so more fool you. You and your bully of a husband appeal to a very limited demographic, mainly people who are as intellectually challenged as you and your husband. And it’s a bit rich putting someone down for wishing ill on your husband - we have the receipts here of him threatening to stab someone in the face. We keep them all love so be careful! You and mark have become one of the most bratty vile couples on social media, doxxing people ( for even just saying don’t drive in flip flops) calling them c**ts and r****ds. Again, Tattle keep all the receipts. Bragging about 6 figure incomes in a cost of living crisis that probably affects your ‘army’ is vile and crass. Then you are too thick to see that people don’t troll you because they are jealous of your income, they troll you because the pair of you are really very unlikable. Hope that has helped clear it up. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @ae77 for our new thread title! Shortened to fit. 😘

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

Previous thread:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Rowling

Chatty Member
I can it now , they’ll both be carted off and left in a Dubai jail for months on end for filming the wrong person in a hotel restaurant and as they’re being carted off he’ll be shouting “right guys , call the British Embassy. Call the prime minister” before the feed is cut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zozo0121

Why is it anybody with a differing opinion from their own is instantly a troll?
why is she reviewing those straighteners? She’s only got about 4 inches of hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ae77

VIP Member
That's exactly what we've all been saying about the hotel reviews - no useful info! What about disabled access, allergy info, pool safety, how far from the airport etc! It's all here's the room, here's the buffet & not a lot else
Exactly open door wave camera around open balcony door , jump on the bed , go back to reception ask to be moved.
Fillm the breakfast buffet , film the snack bar , show vinnie strapped into a pushchair sweating for dear life .
Go and walk to the English bar and review the full English.
Show vinnie stood by the pool in armbands , strap him back in with iPad .
Film themselves sat on jet2 plane waiting to come home with a seat free in the middle .

• Haha

ae77

VIP Member
People are in a cost of living crisis and going to food banks and these 2 fuck ups are begging to support their ozempic/ coke / holiday lifestyle .

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Also Meathead Mark, if you've been complaining about "being stalked" then why have you filmed your full registration number of your Range Rover (most probably leased or on extortionate finance).

For somebody claiming to "have a million pounds in the bank" and "earning SO much revenue from hate comments", where you live doesn't quite add up to your claims. 🤔 It looks like a pretty generic shared-ownership/council new-build house to me. Looks like a terraced shoe box. Most certainly not a place where a 'millionaire' would live. 😂

Get a grip you absolute weapons-grade cunt.

Screenshot_20240621-165720~2.png

---
So he’s done it again and started a pile on of this woman. They’re always shouting about bullying but him doing this video IS bullying and encouraging their deluded followers to pile on her is the same. Him saying she had no job and is lonely shows how vile he is.
I reported that video for hate/harrassment. He really does need cancelling and a good old-fashioned "sorting out". 💯

Reactions: 15

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Also notice how Lucy just says ‘hate groups’ and not Tattle! Too frightened of sending everyone here so they can read the truth for themselves ! 🙃

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Not another social media family going over to Dubai with a toddler - it’s the hottest months of the year right now over there. I hope they’ve checked out the UAE laws over there because they can both land themselves in hot water if they aren’t careful.

New episode of Banged up Abroad incoming.... featuring the RGR Chav's !!

• Haha