Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Not another social media family going over to Dubai with a toddler - it’s the hottest months of the year right now over there. I hope they’ve checked out the UAE laws over there because they can both land themselves in hot water if they aren’t careful.

New episode of Banged up Abroad incoming.... featuring the RGR Chav's !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Yes he did! I thought he was older! How old is Laxative?
I'd seen it written he was 38 and she was 45 .. maybe she is 45 ? pair of chavs that's for sure... I watched a bit of that live when he was lying in bed with her and she was talking about not giving any of the stuff she was gifted to people..... she throws it away.... he was saying you'll get hate for that and she was like 'I don't care I like winding them up'.... they are as bad as each other and need to fuck off... childish twats !

• Wow

Rowling

Chatty Member
He’s back to bragging how much money he makes from videos and being so smug singing “haters make me money” and she’s in the background saying he gives “too much” to charity. Get stuffed.

He’s getting very arsey with her about her giving his clothes away. I’ve noticed his face looks like a overboiled piece of ham and now bragging their new house is 8 weeks away from being ready and they’re NOT showing anyone the outside of the house, now bragging it’s 5 bedrooms.

His eyes are like saucers , he looks like he’s been stunned by a cattle prod.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member

ae77

VIP Member
O m g I would not be happy if my child’s school had that deadbeat waster in to talk to them .

Reactions: 14

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I hope they are going to Dubai because these two absolute cretins won’t last five minutes. I’ve largely avoided them on Facebook and they blocked me on TikTok a while back. But I regularly used to hate watch in the early TikTok days, and they are both nasty pieces of work. He’s been sectioned due to his behaviour. Absolute thugs who are willing to cut their own children out of their lives for money.

As for the school inviting them - words fail me.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Wow that’s gaslighting at its finest. He’s saying the “trolls” are making fun of Harvey Price by “pointing out he’s disabled” cos he’s called out on his vileness. It’s a bit rich him saying the “trolls” are c u next Tuesday’s when those two are the biggest c*nts going. He’s got a nerve saying that when we’ve all seen the video where you can hear Lucy in the background saying “oh god, it's that r*ta*d again ”. Which I’ll add on this post

They are the most negative people I’ve ever seen , can they manifest new personalities for themselves ?!. They are truly vile.

They’ll have hated that the school saw what they’re really like. Nobody was “trolling” on the schools post , they was stating facts and showing evidence of their disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

DancingDoris

You don’t see the likes of J.K. Rowling bragging about donating to charity like Dumb & Dumber. They just want the attention , very narcissistic behaviour.
Or T.Swizzle. She apparently donated enough to keep a food bank running for a year in every city she's visited during the tour!

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
He needs to take a good look 👀 in his own backyard first. Practice what you preach you great big walloper. His behaviour on social media has been awful at times. If anything, he should be cancelled. They will find it totally different in Dubai. If he starts gobbing off over there, he will find himself in serious trouble.
I haven’t known about this couple until a few weeks ago and only really read on here. The milk pouring hack I did look at and couldn’t believe the replies he made to the people who said it wasn’t anything new. The little I have seen of him shows him to be a really nasty individual. She can’t be much better being married to him. He probably thinks they are untouchable because they’re in the public eye but he’ll meet everybody on the way back down. Awful man

Rowling

Chatty Member
These hacks they make out are something they’ve discovered when people have known them for decades show how intellectually challenged they are and in need of an evening class.

Next , it’ll be “right guys , did you know you can put frozen bread in the toaster on defrost mode for toast ?” 🤣🤣

• Haha

KH1984

I just don't understand why their gang of flying monkeys are dangerously obsessed with them.
They are absolute fucking idiots. The lot of them.
It's actually quite worrying isn't it. These people should't be anywhere near social media, bunch of crackpots!

Reactions: 13

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I probably don’t need to tell you that they have plenty of previous for lying so take absolutely anything they say with a massive pinch of salt. Started with the way they manipulated the original IVF fundraising by giving the impression they were childless. Quite awful people. Don’t even bother with them now, have they just abandoned Sonny?

Reactions: 13