Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarzzz

Here he goes again, boasting about the money he has made 'through hate' and encouraging doxing - which is still not illegal in the UK but hopefully will be soon. However 'pile-on harassment' is illegal whereby his little ignorant minions directly contact/pile-on the person and then contact their employers. That's when the Police should be involved as harassment and stalking is illegal. 🤬

This prick is a total scumbag. 💯

View attachment 3012327
---
Does anybody know more about what TikTok pay because what he claims to be making and looking at this doesn't add up. Do TikTok take a percentage? What about after tax deductions? 🤔

View attachment 3012342
Imagine being proud of making a living like this as a grown adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
*Beware: Flashing Lights*

From last year, Metal Mark threatening to "hunt someone down and stick a knife through somebody's fucking face for chatting shit about his family".

Wow!

• Wow

Rowling

Chatty Member
They really wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. The Police would only have to scroll these threads to see all the awful things they’ve said and done - the doxxing , the encouraging pile ons, videos of them calling people downright offensive names to name a few.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So the comment’s section so going to ‘educate’ Alison is it? Comments from followers who actually sub to this bullying piece of work who is encouraging people to pile in on this poor woman. Vile.

Retro80s

VIP Member
His attitude stinks, always angry, always on the defence, always kicking off.
If they were so happy they wouldn’t be so angry, it’s a total waste of precious time having a temper like that.
They might be rolling in it but what’s the point if you’re not happy 🙄

Reactions: 12

Pinkglitter123

I don't get the constant need to tell everyone how much money he has or how many houses he owns. So braggy it's vulgar. Like he needs validation

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
He needs validation because he brags constantly about money. However, in his coked-up live on Friday he said his credit rating is fucked. He also said he was moved constantly to different children's homes.

The guy is a liar and seriously has issues. People who brag about money don't have a penny. It's all bullshit. I look forward to this 'gated community' house. He is such a bullshitter.
IF they ever move into a gated community, can you imagine the horror of their poor neighbours with these 2 and their Jezza Kyle drama living next door. Talk about lowering house prices 🤦‍♀️

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Hopefully this is the start of his downfall.
This is what happens when you give people fame and money but not the skills or support to deal with it ( similar to the folk who go on big brother or x factor).
Hopefully it'll be over and fone with before that child is old enough to remember the madness of it.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
bragging at the reach being 64 million when the likes and comments are so poor. For example his last Aldi haul from yesterday is at 204,000 views. He has 2800 likes and only 219 comments. Screams bots and facebook autoplay to me. 98.62 of the people that watched that video didnt bother interacting with it.
Definitely buying 'views' and 'likes'. 💯
---
What the hell is MARINANA? He's an absolute vacuous cretin. 🤡

---
Just seen this comment on Instagram. WTF? I am honestly beyond disgusted if this is true. Thing is, I wouldn't put it past him to take the piss. 🤬

Screenshot_20240703-134101~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They are absolute twats. In the latest video he zooms in on a topless man in his hotel room and records someone receiving help from a paramedic. He complains about everyone being a Martha but he is the ultimate Martha.
He really needs a damn good kicking - hopefully one day he will pick on the wrong person who will put him in ICU. Her face when he's taking the piss out of her parking. Wouldn't be surprised if he's hit her. He's so much like my cunt of an ex.

The way he goes about so cocky yet he hasn't got one brain cell to rub together thick cunt. He actually pronounced algae 'aljee' ffs and what's with filming that bloke at his window topless and then filming paramedics? Cunt.

It's not a building you fucking thick cunt - it's a helter skelter ffs. I am just waiting for the day that this cunt gets his head kicked in and spends weeks feeding through a tube. What a vile, vile cunt he is. Rotten to the absolute core. 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
What a vile bully. He really thinks he's something!

He's one of those people who would jump down your throat for the smallest thing, argue till he's blue in the face, never wrong & has to have the last word.

Had an ex just like him, and they drain the life out of anyone around them

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
But why hasn’t it crossed their mind to protect Vinny's privacy then from all these trolls? Rather than exploiting him on the internet. As an adult she can consent to what she’s posting about herself online, Vinny can’t. Especially when they’re posting all the places they go!!

RebelUtd

VIP Member
You can stay in a Hilton for £30 a night in Dubai, just saying….

#positivevibes #bekind #love #life #fyp #fuckyoupal #fullofshit

• Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I completely agree with the comments that kids should learn about social media (highs & lows) but not actively encouraged to do so! Mark can say what he wants about money but he will never convince me it's a proper job. But for the achool to chose him as a role model for kids astounds me! I would love to be a fly on the wall in that staff room this morning 🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh & he's contacted the customer service dingbats facebook page to say they're bullying them 🤣

• Haha

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
‘Then we have a one way ticket to a new adventure, then we are back in August’ Errrrrr…. What??? 😳🤪 These 2 muppets fry my brain.

• Haha