Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
What ya doing Meathead cutting your son's hair ffs? Thought you had a million pound in the bank ya absolute cunt?

"Signed a divorce?" Thick prick. 🤡

View attachment 3015709
What chavs. Sorry but a mullet on a tiny kid 🤦‍♀️
---
I mean come on , this dress is bloody awful. It’s not flattering on the bottom at all and being allegedly multi millionaires I would not want to look like the Saw Doll 🤣🤣View attachment 3015767View attachment 3015768
Bet she shops at Primark. Nowt wrong in that but don’t pretend otherwise. Looks like it’s too small for her!

Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Some people were sending him gifts but not many. He was on live for hours and non-stop rambling! 🤪
---

Some people were sending small gifts but not many. He was on for hours and hours!
---

There's some good ones about. Quite cheap on Amazon.

---
I've reported this one too. Another person he calls a 'scumhead'.

View attachment 3010117

So he said in this video he's 42 ?! Older than he implied before.... !

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Let’s hope they get locked up out there.

He kept saying ‘see you in Dubai’ to the woman they tried piling on recently, what’s that all about?

nichew

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @ae77 for our new thread title! Shortened to fit. 😘

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

View attachment 3008118

Previous thread:
His eyes creep me out

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked. Wtf! What a fucking psycho. Deffo on the gear, what a fucking nasty piece of work he is. I can’t believe he is behaving like this from her just saying that. Calling her a c**t this morning!!! I can’t work out how to report the tik tok post lol. Honest he need fucking sorting out.
I’ve just worked out how to report. Press and hold on the video and an option comes up to report.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Does he really need to re post unflattering pics of laxative . I would be mortified if someone did that to me . I know he’s saying it’s what people have put but no need to repost them . Such a fucking ugly bully .
Was it Mark or Lucy put that stuff up. I thought it was Lucy

Reactions: 3

cazellie

VIP Member
It’s so bizarre that even when there is clear evidence of their vile behaviour and calling people names like the R word and a whole array of derogatory names they will still support them and think they’ve done nothing wrong when it’s Mark and Lucy that’s the problem and the true bullies.

Even Marks comments on the schools post before it was deleted and his video “shaming the trolls” showed what an utter disgrace he is.

Oh here’s another post totally erasing the other children from the narrative. It’s no wonder some people think they’ve only got one kid. She ain’t an amazing person , anymore who calls people the R word is vile , vile , vile.

View attachment 3018454
Pretty new to the page but how many kids does they have? Thought I saw he had a kid or two from a previous relationship? She has one with him too?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I’m not sure why he’s having a go about a nan looking after their grandkids? He’s a fucking weirdo who needs to get off the internet and have his breakdown in private!
The guy is a total cunt. He did say on the live on Friday he was in numerous children's homes so he obviously has major issues.

Does anybody know about Laxative's history?

Rowling

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ , talk about blowing smoke up their own arses. I seriously don’t know who they think they are , calm down Beyoncé.

BIG things going on in the background 🫣

Hopefully the Dubai trip will get them carted off by the Police for mouthing off and are held indefinitely in a Dubai prison.

IMG_1053.jpeg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He's in the loft ffs. Somebody screen record this shit.

Where the fuck are Lucy and Vinny? He's fucking gone! Wtf man?

Screenshot_20240621-221652~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow