Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You’re exactly right. People who are millionaires would be living in a detached house with privacy , not in a tiny new build shoebox. And that reg plate is so obvious who they are if you are unfortunate to know who they are. You wouldn’t have a private reg literally spelling out who you are if you’re always banging on about being “stalked”.

Also , didn’t they claim they got that Land Rover brand new last year ?. A little look on a car checker app shows it was first registered in April 2021, making it three years old.
It's not brand new as they claimed. More bullshit.
---
He''s on live. He's fucking manic!

Reactions: 5

ae77

VIP Member
Tattoos are disgusting. As regards to the weight loss . Gym ? Long walks with vinnie or are we to believe it’s the exercise bike by the bed . Yes it’s no one’s business but he brings it up often enough .

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wow that’s gaslighting at its finest. He’s saying the “trolls” are making fun of Harvey Price by “pointing out he’s disabled” cos he’s called out on his vileness. It’s a bit rich him saying the “trolls” are c u next Tuesday’s when those two are the biggest c*nts going. He’s got a nerve saying that when we’ve all seen the video where you can hear Lucy in the background saying “oh god ,it’s that r*ta*d ”. Which I’ll add on this post

They are the most negative people I’ve ever seen , can they manifest new personalities for themselves ?!. They are truly vile.

They’ll have hated that the school saw what they’re really like. Nobody was “trolling” on the schools post , they was stating facts and showing evidence of their disgusting behaviour.
Utterly shocking. 🤬

ae77

VIP Member
Does he really need to re post unflattering pics of laxative . I would be mortified if someone did that to me . I know he’s saying it’s what people have put but no need to repost them . Such a fucking ugly bully .

Rowling

Chatty Member
He is off his nut. He has been rambling on for hours.

He's on the gear surely? ❄❄

Where's Laxative and the kid? He looks fucked and still going on ffs about trolls. Social Services need to get involved. He is fucking insane!
View attachment 3008844
I agree , Social Services do need to be involved. At least in this case , they’d have plenty of evidence of this behaviour. I can see him being on live well into the night.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I found myself actually quite interested in the Morrisons suitcases the other day but there was no actual helpful info (like how many litres the sizes actually meant, weight of them) just XL, L, M and S.

Useless 🤣
That's exactly what we've all been saying about the hotel reviews - no useful info! What about disabled access, allergy info, pool safety, how far from the airport etc! It's all here's the room, here's the buffet & not a lot else

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I'm calling bullshit on this. Big, smelly bullshit. In fact I've just seen a couple of pigs flying in the sky. You only have to look at how aggy they are in the comment section.

I also think they are buying 'likes'.

Have they ever disclosed where Vinny goes to nursery? More fool them if they have. Chazza Dawson does it all the time. Idiots.

He has the nerve to spout off about "low IQs" when he is utterly thick as shit and completely illiterate. 🤡

View attachment 3030918View attachment 3030919View attachment 3030920
Whats with the #inshaAllah hashtag?

Reactions: 4

Mishella

Chatty Member
Why the need for all the overbuying of toilet paper
And I noticed in her videos he seems to take over I thought I saw her giving him a few dirty looks

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Was it just in his name? Maybe its a way to avoid creditors and they opened a new company in her name?

Rowling

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ , talk about blowing smoke up their own arses. I seriously don’t know who they think they are , calm down Beyoncé.

BIG things going on in the background 🫣

Hopefully the Dubai trip will get them carted off by the Police for mouthing off and are held indefinitely in a Dubai prison.

IMG_1053.jpeg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The term 'inshAllah' means 'God willing'. I highly doubt that these two heathens have ever been religious or believe in a higher power as they are soulless and their only God is money.

Karma is coming for these two in a big way. Stay tuned. 🍿🍿🍿

#heathens #cunts #youreapwhatyousow #nolips

Screenshot_20240703-123643~2.png