Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Did that video of him calling the lady a c u next Tuesday using that Audio get removed or did they delete it ?.

Reactions: 4

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Perhaps he should try chamomile tea. Might calm him down a bit and be less angry and aggressive.

It's NERO not NERRO. Looks like an undeclared ad to me too.

Screenshot_20240701-151832~2.png

• Haha

DancingDoris

I'm sure the kids thoroughly enjoyed it - anything to get out of lessons! Wonder if it was like his coke fuelled ramblings?

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
She might have lose weight but she still doesn't have a nice figure.

I've admittedly obese but was on holiday with my aunt and she said I had a lovely figure (despite being fat) and I should wear more flattering clothes (I was in my swimming costume at the time).
She's like an ironing board 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What ya doing Meathead cutting your son's hair ffs? Thought you had a million pound in the bank ya absolute cunt?

"Signed a divorce?" Thick prick. 🤡

Screenshot_20240625-085219~2.png

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm calling bullshit on this. Big, smelly bullshit. In fact I've just seen a couple of pigs flying in the sky. You only have to look at how aggy they are in the comment section.

I also think they are buying 'likes'.

Have they ever disclosed where Vinny goes to nursery? More fool them if they have. Chazza Dawson does it all the time. Idiots.

He has the nerve to spout off about "low IQs" when he is utterly thick as shit and completely illiterate. 🤡

Screenshot_20240703-002754~2.png
Screenshot_20240703-002759~2.png
Screenshot_20240703-002918~2.png

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
  • Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
Blimey , it sounds like he’s really unraveling.

Just had a Quick Look at the live and he looks wired beyond belief!
IMG_0732.jpeg

cazellie

VIP Member
What ya doing Meathead cutting your son's hair ffs? Thought you had a million pound in the bank ya absolute cunt?

"Signed a divorce?" Thick prick. 🤡

View attachment 3015709
What chavs. Sorry but a mullet on a tiny kid 🤦‍♀️
---
I mean come on , this dress is bloody awful. It’s not flattering on the bottom at all and being allegedly multi millionaires I would not want to look like the Saw Doll 🤣🤣View attachment 3015767View attachment 3015768
Bet she shops at Primark. Nowt wrong in that but don’t pretend otherwise. Looks like it’s too small for her!