Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is he thinks what we say on here is bullying but all it is is like minded people having a conversation! They don't have to read here, they choose to so nothing said here is bullying (to be fair the negative comments on their posts aren't bullying either from what I've seen)!! But what they don't seem to understand is, some people don't like them & that's just a fact of life?

Reactions: 12
Exactly. They have zero issue with getting their own deluded followers to “bully” people they doxx and they know full well the people they doxx and their place of work will get piled on but anyone questions them such as Lucy’s weight loss then they’re shouting “troll” and start gaslighting.

He’s saying they don’t promote weight loss but it was only the other week Lucy was shilling Apple cider vinegar gummies on tik tok.

Last edited:
I think he bully’s her. He just gives of narc and controlling. I don’t buy that they’re happy for one second. He’s also very passive aggressive when he talks.
There was a time that a live came up and I’ve clicked on it to watch. Lucy was filming, as far as I could tell mark didn’t realise at the time and the way he was speaking was vile. As soon as he then realised Lucy was filming he soon changed his whole persona.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There was a time that a live came up and I’ve clicked on it to watch. Lucy was filming, as far as I could tell mark didn’t realise at the time and the way he was speaking was vile. As soon as he then realised Lucy was filming he soon changed his whole persona.
That doesn't surprise me at all sadly

Reactions: 4
Can’t Lucy talk for herself , why does he constantly pop up shouting about it. Horrible man.

I hate hate hate this family.. Lucy has just recently blocked me.
Ive just seen that tossers video of saying Lucy lost weight cos of bullying online. She doesn't promote weight loss..

I got blocked on her promoting weight loss videos. She upload a device you could put on the floor and move side to side.. She even said in that video 'great to loose weight.' so is that not promoting it? Told her no way a crappy £7 device swinging side to side on it will make you loose weight, only a calorie deficit. She replied to me, saying something along the lines 'I know how to loose weight.' and I said yeah by promoting a crappy device giving people false hope.

I got blocked after that.

Lucy’s weight gets comments and questions that they don’t like. But he can call people chunks
IMG_8353.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hate hate hate this family.. Lucy has just recently blocked me.
Ive just seen that tossers video of saying Lucy lost weight cos of bullying online. She doesn't promote weight loss..

I got blocked on her promoting weight loss videos. She upload a device you could put on the floor and move side to side.. She even said in that video 'great to loose weight.' so is that not promoting it? Told her no way a crappy £7 device swinging side to side on it will make you loose weight, only a calorie deficit. She replied to me, saying something along the lines 'I know how to loose weight.' and I said yeah by promoting a crappy device giving people false hope.

I got blocked after that.
She went to Slimming World not so long ago, then she went silent about it. So I’m inclined to think she’s doing alternative methods such as Ozempic, balloon, gummies etc
---
I think he bully’s her. He just gives of narc and controlling. I don’t buy that they’re happy for one second. He’s also very passive aggressive when he talks.
On a couple of their Lives he’s snatched food out of her hands before.

Reactions: 5
He’s done a video to say that people are calling her laxative Lucy -

hi mark !!

Why on earth does he have to go line to tell everyone that and bring her weight up ?

Mark you are a disgrace

Lucy’s weight gets comments and questions that they don’t like. But he can call people chunks View attachment 2983977
Going off it saying “Vinny mark and me” it looks like it’s Lucy calling people chunks which is totally contradictory. They can call others chunks but nobody can say anything about them ?, pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They have a 'team of mods'. Really?
Yes. It appears like they spend their lives dedicated to these twats
---
Going off it saying “Vinny mark and me” it looks like it’s Lucy calling people chunks which is totally contradictory. They can call others chunks but nobody can say anything about them ?, pot calling the kettle black.
Omg even worse then!!! I didn’t read that bit

I’ll never understand why anyone wants to look like this - the turkey piano keys teeth , permanent marker eyebrows, the startled look and the Can I speak to the manager hairdo. She must’ve been to the Sacherelle counter to see Wendy who doesn’t have a beauty diploma as of yet but has a city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work 🤣View attachment 2982017
Pls don’t lynch but me did she rock up to the hotel wearing that “ensemble” also how old is she pls???

Reactions: 2
Tide is turning, not just for them but SM grifters in general and not before time.

Biggest hypocrites on social media those two! They'll give it all they got on other people and that's totally acceptable but when it comes to them no one can say a thing.

Reactions: 8
Exploiting poor V for a £20 balance bike. I hate them more and more but the “army”’are just beyond words as well

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.