Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Local establishments are probably thinking please do not come here . Seen a comment from one sensible follower a suggestion just take him to a park or a field with a football . Better still keep in him your back garden for another day or two .

Reactions: 7
I’ll never understand why anyone wants to look like this - the turkey piano keys teeth , permanent marker eyebrows, the startled look and the Can I speak to the manager hairdo. She must’ve been to the Sacherelle counter to see Wendy who doesn’t have a beauty diploma as of yet but has a city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work 🤣
IMG_0415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll never understand why anyone wants to look like this - the turkey piano keys teeth , permanent marker eyebrows, the startled look and the Can I speak to the manager hairdo. She must’ve been to the Sacherelle counter to see Wendy who doesn’t have a beauty diploma as of yet but has a city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work 🤣View attachment 2982017
The eyebrows are almost meeting in the middle! She would look so much softer if she grew the hair out a little bit.

Reactions: 2
I’ll never understand why anyone wants to look like this - the turkey piano keys teeth , permanent marker eyebrows, the startled look and the Can I speak to the manager hairdo. She must’ve been to the Sacherelle counter to see Wendy who doesn’t have a beauty diploma as of yet but has a city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work 🤣View attachment 2982017
Best post ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eyes are popping while lips are receding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw this on the RGR going down Facebook group. They work harder than carers apparently. What a stupid old bint
IMG_8274.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone asked on tik tok what diet Lucy followed & marks response was she wine promote anything to do with weight loss (well it's the only bleeping thing these two won't promote) but he managed to get the word bullying into the post about 50 times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone asked on tik tok what diet Lucy followed & marks response was she wine promote anything to do with weight loss (well it's the only bleeping thing these two won't promote) but he managed to get the word bullying into the post about 50 times 🤣
No way is that natural weight loss from a few home truths . She’s swallowed or is injecting something . Surprised though it’s not for sale on her tick tock shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In his roundabout narcissistic way he's saying she was bullied into using saxenda or similar to lose weight! He just won't admit that's how's she lost it but would rather blame others!

Reactions: 6
I think he bully’s her. He just gives of narc and controlling. I don’t buy that they’re happy for one second. He’s also very passive aggressive when he talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.