Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to see the hotel cctv of them leaving. Wondered if they acted like they did in Aldi calling the staff haters and trolls, whoever it was that knows someone that works there please get a copy 🙌🙌😀
She didn't leave quietly as she said. Just guessing though.

Reactions: 6
I think laxative Lucy thought she was off to SpaR and was abit out of her depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god they really are disgusting people. I only see them if others on my socials share them. I wasn’t keen on LadBaby so these two aren’t my thing at all but this thread looked interesting.
That “Joe Bloggs” comment is hilarious!!! Loves the smell of her own tit, that one!

Reactions: 8
I have only been invested in this for half a day but my goodness, they really think they are something. Why do people follow them? They aren't nice/funny/witty/talented? Absolutely baffling.

Reactions: 11
I guarantee the “moderators” they say they have are just themselves, it’s so obvious by the very aggressive reply. It’s true , most people can’t swan off on holiday every other week or can pay ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ for those god awful piano teeth. It’s so trashy and dĂ©classĂ©.

Reactions: 11
Disgusting pair of skanks. duck off back to Turkey and stay there. Total vermin
Is he 10 yrs younger than the skank?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely howling- I’ve been blocked!😂 all it took was me liking a comment on the butchers page slating them.
I shall miss the drama, but won’t miss being blinded by those awful giant Tiktak teeth every time they post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they removing negative comments on their Facebook page, as every one is a proper arse licking/grovelling load of tit! Poorly worded and spelt, tit!
The RG “Army” are a bunch of swamp dwelling , dribbling inbreds who blindly look up to to King and Queen , (aka Mad Bastard Mark and Laxative Lucy) , the biggest dribbling inbreds of the bleeping lot. Not a bleeping brain cell between the lot of them. The way they worship strangers that literally go round telling you what’s in a bleeping supermarket and cooking up tit dinners quite frankly scares me. It’s everything that’s wrong with society. Stop the world 🌍 I wanna get off!!
---
Disgusting pair of skanks. duck off back to Turkey and stay there. Total vermin
Is he 10 yrs younger than the skank?
Say it like it is love 😂
---
Why does the back of her hair look always like she’s spent hours being gangbanged?? It’s never seen a brush đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So this Jack bloke has trolled them for a year? Ok then

Why aren’t the police involved?

Reactions: 4
Vinnie has possibly E. coli, interesting will they still go off on their trip on Wednesday..

Reactions: 1
What a trashy pair , now boasting that they’ve upgraded on yet another holiday because of that video đŸ€ź
IMG_0424.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was shocked to see someone I know very well posting a "you are amazing people" type comments on a couple of their posts đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł.

• Sick
Vinnie has possibly E. coli, interesting will they still go off on their trip on Wednesday..
I’m not wishing ill on that little boy but I bet you he doesn’t. It’s just the new thing that’s going around.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I just saw their review on Facebook of their little break away and came straight here to see if they had a thread/forum....
I'll get me popcorn as looks like I've another topic to grunk ..

They’ll milk vinny being ill for a bit while they’re at home cause it’ll bring in some likes. Then just before they’re about to go on holiday, he’ll make a miraculous recovering.
Never nice a kid being ill, but if they really cared they wouldn’t be using him for engagement/making money on Facebook.

Reactions: 9
I just saw their review on Facebook of their little break away and came straight here to see if they had a thread/forum....
I'll get me popcorn as looks like I've another topic to grunk ..
Yep I’m only new on this forum and it’s addictive. Pair of disciples if ever there was some

Reactions: 2
So they have a kid that's still not 100% after being ill, but they are looking at taking him out for a day tomorrow, all in the name of content. Wonder what sort of review the poor business will get if the poor boy is still not feeling great and doesn't have a good time......
---
They’re vile, why not just ignore the comment if you don’t like it.
View attachment 2981013
This, and all of the responses calling them out for their comment being in poor taste, seem to have been deleted. Literally any comment that doesn't agree with them is taken off 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lucky vinny getting treated to a day out that’s not Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.