Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen they've broken up 😳 didn't know there was 13 years age gap between them? Is he the older one? What age is he? I thought they were the same age or there abouts.

Reactions: 1
So do both them not work and yet eat out every day of the week?
She used to work as a veterinary nurse but said she gave it up to do social media and said she works part time too but didn’t say where, not sure where he works/worked
---
Just seen they've broken up 😳 didn't know there was 13 years age gap between them? Is he the older one? What age is he? I thought they were the same age or there abouts.
Yeah I’d say Sarah is only about 24/25

Glad to find this thread, can't stand him. Horsing food down his gob. He looks so unhealthy it's disgusting. Don't know how people enjoy that crap. Can see how he got fired for hitting someone too by going straight to threats of violence while announcing his breakup. But not before he shovels a burger down his neck 🤮

Reactions: 3
Does he ever give a bad review. Every thing is amazing unreal glorious sure who wants those reviews

Wonder are they really broken up? Or is it some kind of stunt. Or else they are broken up and was Sarah probably sick if his whinging and acting like a child. Cos that's all he is, a man child. 😂

Wonder are they really broken up? Or is it some kind of stunt. Or else they are broken up and was Sarah probably sick if his whinging and acting like a child. Cos that's all he is, a man child. 😂
It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a stunt to get followers for her. They are both dopes

He reviewed Eskimo Pizza and said the chicken dippers weren’t great.
Its the same with most pizza places they don’t do great dippers.
I should know because its the only thing I order because I don’t eat pizza 🤣

Richie doing a review of a Chinese Takeaway in the Northside of Cork City. He says the chips are durt. Most Chinese takeaways dont do great chips.

Richie doing a review of a Chinese Takeaway in the Northside of Cork City. He says the chips are durt. Most Chinese takeaways dont do great chips.
Only thing that's durt is him. Scummy looking bastard 😅

Beautiful food in Rathcormac Inn 🤣 We had a family meal there in the summer. 30 odd of us and ar least half of us had to ask for it to be reheated it was cold in the middle or just couldn't eat it.

Beautiful food in Rathcormac Inn 🤣 We had a family meal there in the summer. 30 odd of us and ar least half of us had to ask for it to be reheated it was cold in the middle or just couldn't eat it.
He’s being well paid to promote it! The time I was there it was very quiet and this was Saturday lunchtime! Food was so so

He’s an ignorant pig. Him giving his ill informed opinion on what happened in Dublin as if he is someone to listen to. He’d love the violence by all accounts

Is this the one where he pronounced Peony Chinese as Peee-owny as opposed to Peony the flower 😂
The only ‘durt’ was the horrible words he said about ‘imported violence’ cannot believe restaurants would support him. The irony given that most of the food he seems to eat is ‘imported’ cuisine. I was shocked by his spreading of disinformation and hatred. How does he afford to travel about doing these reviews, does he work at all?