Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them were crazy conspiracy theorists, anti vax, anti maskers during covid don’t know how they haven’t been called out on it yet

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The two of them were crazy conspiracy theorists, anti vax, anti maskers during covid don’t know how they haven’t been called out on it yet
Why doesn’t this surprise me? They haven’t a brain cell between them & his go to response is anger because he isn’t capable of forming an intelligent response

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t this surprise me? They haven’t a brain cell between them & his go to response is anger because he isn’t capable of forming an intelligent response
He gets fair annoyed by people trolling him on tiktok and Facebook. 😅 I didn't know about the conspiracy theories thing. I'd love to go back and see if they still have things up. Probably not though, if they want to get anywhere they'd surely delete all that. Not that i think they'll get anywhere with this food tit anyways 😅 it's repetitive bullshit all the time. Hottest curries/chicken wings/diabetes burgers. It's rubbish! His insides must be black! 🤢 and her trying all the cocktails aswell, thinking she's some expert on them. Gombeens the two of them. ,😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously... If he keeps going with all the tit takeaways he's gonna have some health problems. How can he afford to go away all the time eating takeaways if he doesn't work ? Unless she's paying for it all. ?

So is this his job now? Why would any restaurant pay him? He wouldn't entice me to go to anything he advertises. His language is disgusting! Does she work?

So is this his job now? Why would any restaurant pay him? He wouldn't entice me to go to anything he advertises. His language is disgusting! Does she work?
She was a vets assistant or something like that. She gave it up for some other job but can't remember what?! He's just a dope! I use bad language at times , but Jesus he's just so common! I wouldn't be going by what he says about food and restaurants, all he eats is shite! He's a heart attack waiting to happen! Pure fat Grease ball now. It's like a repeat all the time when he's on tiktok now. Hottest curry/chicken wings. It's ridiculously boring now. What's he trying to do? See what shade of red he goes? 😅 all this tiktok crap won't last too long more. He'll have to go back to his real job. Or else be a full time doler.

• Heart
He was let go from work for hitting someone

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He was let go from work for hitting someone
Someone said he was an angry fucker alright 😅 God. Imagine the embarrassment of that 😳😅 let go for hitting someone. Wonder was someone slagging him about his reviews. I'd say he has punched a few holes in walls in his time. He gets very annoyed with people who don't agree with him

Thought if seen him mentioned on here. Didn't know who he was, saw this article and is comments are badi ally a 🖕 to anyone who doesn't agree with him... what a charmer 🙄

Reactions: 1
He’s currently promoting a tax back company that take a commission for getting you tax back.
Or save money & do it yourself.