Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't follow them on insta at all. Must have a look. πŸ˜… It's like he has small man syndrome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he gets fair annoyed πŸ˜…
Me either. I can’t stand the sight of them both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s a ratty little creep. I’d say the house is full of holes in the walls

Reactions: 1
Me either. I can’t stand the sight of them both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s a ratty little creep. I’d say the house is full of holes in the walls
I can imagine... "Sarah" "they don't like my curry review... Was waa was" bang, fist through the door or wall πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't watched him in awhile, Jesus he looks terrible. Definitely high blood pressure and cholesterol, one big heart attack waiting to happen. Another muppet putting undew pressure on our health system, the ignorance of some people is mind blowing 🀯

Reactions: 4
"I'm down in the nct centre tomorrow with benjii if anyone wants to meet me"πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Awh now, I've heard it all..... WHO in their right mind would want to meet him? Jaysus, he really thinks he's somebody for eating shite on a daily basis. Good luck with the stampede approaching you there tomorrow RitchieπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I'm down in the nct centre tomorrow with benjii if anyone wants to meet me"πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Awh now, I've heard it all..... WHO in their right mind would want to meet him? Jaysus, he really thinks he's somebody for eating shite on a daily basis. Good luck with the stampede approaching you there tomorrow RitchieπŸ˜†
The pathetic thing is that some people will probably go down to get a few pics with him πŸ™ˆ there's always a few dopes to go along. He'll be asking for money for pics soon πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
His latest reel is embarrassing. I've second hand embarrassment for him there. Stop your mingin. πŸ™ˆπŸ™„ I'd say he's hard work to get along with. He comes across as very controlling. Does anyone actually know him here?

Richie rates roasts πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ it was boring the first time. Who does he think he is? A Michelin chef? πŸ™„ It's embarrassing!

Why is he still getting vindaloos? How many more times do we have to see him sweat eating a curry? Like what is he trying to prove? Getting old now

Reactions: 3