Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is on a mad one because people don’t know she worked in ‘catering’ so is qualified to review chippers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new ramen video from that man munchion disgusting like, what’s with the eyes rolling back every time he shoves food in his gob he looks like he’s about to cream himself 🤮

• Sick
The girlfriend has been getting some nasty comments which is lousy but her putting up what she thinks are sexy videos in response is sending me 😂😂😂 the cringe of it

Geez there's rough and there's rough, but this vile beast is just the dregs of society!!
Went on to listen to a podcast he was on and I turned it off 5 mins in. He is so crude it actually disgusting! Surely his family especially his mother must be disgusted....
Now I'm no prude whatsoever but this fella is beyond vile the way he goes on. Gives Cork a bad name, the animal😡

Reactions: 4
Geez there's rough and there's rough, but this vile beast is just the dregs of society!!
Went on to listen to a podcast he was on and I turned it off 5 mins in. He is so crude it actually disgusting! Surely his family especially his mother must be disgusted....
Now I'm no prude whatsoever but this fella is beyond vile the way he goes on. Gives Cork a bad name, the animal😡
Pure scumbag

What podcast is it ? I seen it mentioned on different thread

Discovered who the other person was, since left....he was chatting up women at the Christmas party while the husbands were beside him, nearly had his head punched off..... so there's a pair of them in it

also @Casperoo apologies you are correct he's on holidays while out from work on stress... management aware of it all.....

Reactions: 2
Discovered who the other person was, since left....he was chatting up women at the Christmas party while the husbands were beside him, nearly had his head punched off..... so there's a pair of them in it

also @Casperoo apologies you are correct he's on holidays while out from work on stress... management aware of it all.....
Thanks for tagging me. Couldn't find it 😅

Reactions: 1
Why does he always get the hottest Indian curry.? Like, what's he trying to prove!? And why does he repeat himself all the time. It's like the same review everytime he eats. Nothing diffu. Arse like a Japanese flag. 🙄 It's said so much that it's not funny anymore. It was t even fun u the first time. People coming at him in comments on fb are funny though. Some girl on about not affording to go on holidays or to feed her dogs. ,😅 Why would you say that on a public page to anyone. I was embarrassed for her 🙈
---
He’s piling on the weight. He’s a scut
Just saw on his Facebook page there, trying to eat 20 nuggets in a minute with Sarah recording it. . And then he didn't finish it all in the minute but said he was better than that other fool. I'm assuming he's on about the other cork eejit. Man on a munchion 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Smothers everything in curry sauce and calls it diet but yet still shoving it into his gob! Top notch reviewing there rich 🙄 I love curry sauce myself. But he poured the whole tub into the bag and then called it dirt. He's some muppet for one muppet 😅😅😅

This scumbag doing undeclared ads for a paving company on Instagram. A follower asks him the relevance to food & he attacks him. His bad diet is coming out through his pores he is a big red scumbag I can’t stand the sight of him

This scumbag doing undeclared ads for a paving company on Instagram. A follower asks him the relevance to food & he attacks him. His bad diet is coming out through his pores he is a big red scumbag I can’t stand the sight of him
It's strange, talking about shite food, then he throws in an ad for something completely irrelevant.. she doesn't annoy me really at all. At the start he came up on my fyp thing on TikTok. It's the same shite all the time from him now . Hottest Indian curry 🙄 with a few buzz words thrown in like dirt! Or stunnin! And a few more! How did he even get a following in th first place? It's all processed tit food he's reviewing. Also , I think his head is getting too big over his "following". It's pathetic!

It's strange, talking about shite food, then he throws in an ad for something completely irrelevant.. she doesn't annoy me really at all. At the start he came up on my fyp thing on TikTok. It's the same shite all the time from him now . Hottest Indian curry 🙄 with a few buzz words thrown in like dirt! Or stunnin! And a few more! How did he even get a following in th first place? It's all processed tit food he's reviewing. Also , I think his head is getting too big over his "following". It's pathetic!
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen the angry little fucker. She’s painful, her Instagram is so cringe. She loves herself

Reactions: 4
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen the angry little fucker. She’s painful, her Instagram is so cringe. She loves herself
I actually don't follow them on insta at all. Must have a look. 😅 It's like he has small man syndrome 😂😂😂 he gets fair annoyed 😅

• Haha