Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping I did this right !!

setting up thread for this melt and his Jack Russell gf Sarah !

TikTok accounts:
richies_food_and_nature
sarah_mc_shane

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s bringing out his own Durrrt merch now! Used to like him at the start now he’s insufferable like most of the other cork doses

Reactions: 9
Can't stand him , his like a grotesque pig stuffing his face and waffling on. They never stop eating 🐷🐷

Reactions: 3
They aren’t looking so greasy since they started doing it. Not that I’m an oil painting but that amount of food has to go somewhere

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand these 2. He was entertaining at first then he started screaming Stunning bai & DURRT every 10 seconds. The gf then doing the same reviews, she has the vocabulary of a newborn goat, her reviews are shite. He’s caught in some tik tok feud with some other dose who reviews food as well. The whole lot of them are so rough

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand these 2. He was entertaining at first then he started screaming Stunning bai & DURRT every 10 seconds. The gf then doing the same reviews, she has the vocabulary of a newborn goat, her reviews are shite. He’s caught in some tik tok feud with some other dose who reviews food as well. The whole lot of them are so rough

That other fella from cork aswell man on a munch our something like that , the way he scoffs the food, constantly cursing state of them trying to out do each other 🤭

• Sick
That other fella from cork aswell man on a munch our something like that , the way he scoffs the food, constantly cursing state of them trying to out do each other 🤭
He’s an animal the way he eats, every second word is a swear word & his videos are about a year long. Cork has the most bleeping eejits online I have ever seen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s an animal the way he eats, every second word is a swear word & his videos are about a year long. Cork has the most bleeping eejits online I have ever seen 😂😂😂😂

Definitely something in the water in Cork all thes Insta / tiktoker wannabes 🤣🤣🤣 all the bad mouthing with reviews then. I have one take away and takes me the week to burn off in the gym 🤣🤣 these animals shovelling it in to them 🤭

• Haha
Definitely something in the water in Cork all thes Insta / tiktoker wannabes 🤣🤣🤣 all the bad mouthing with reviews then. I have one take away and takes me the week to burn off in the gym 🤣🤣 these animals shovelling it in to them 🤭
Cork has the worst ever 😂😂 they are heart attacks waiting to happen, Richie is like Michelin man these days 😂😂😂 they’d all put me off a take away they are such a pack of dog rough fuckers 😂😂😂

• Haha
The two of them thinking they are the pillars of society advising the kids of Cork about Prime. I appreciate the message as I have seen first hand kids torturing their mothers in Douglas Court asking to get them Prime but it’s just funny they think they have such a hold over them while Sarah wearing a bare nothing green crop top that she has outgrown due to all the takeaways . Don’t drink expensive Prime drinks kids but it’s ok to dress like a woman and torture your parents to get the latest heart attach food trend in Cork. Giving kids bad habits during meal times no doubt screaming DUUURT at their parents if they don’t like it.

Reactions: 1
I just think it's incredible that he can be off sick from work and think no-one is going to cop he's out eating and drinking around cork or further afield

I just think it's incredible that he can be off sick from work and think no-one is going to cop he's out eating and drinking around cork or further afield
What’s he out sick for? There’s duck all wrong with him a good shower & a head of lettuce wouldn’t fix

• Haha
Reactions: 4