Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Isn’t it desperately sad that there are three small children who have been abandoned? Why isn’t he desperate to see them? I’ll never understand a parent who doesn’t want to be with their children, I’d move heaven and earth for mine and nothing would stop me from my life revolving around them. How can you choose a new family over your old?

Reactions: 18
This is complete and utter lies the only time her cousin was mentioned was in reference to Olivia’s middle name, Zippy is reaching at this stage. Hopefully all the newbies that he’s sent here will read previous threads and see that. I’ve had family members die from cancer including three grandparents and my Dad is in remission I would never in a million years slag off any one who died from that awful disease.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
No way has he posted that, does he realise that no laws have been broken? Everyone is allowed to have an opinion and not even his daddy in law to be with all of his money can change that. They must read here all the time 😂 Hiya 👋🏻

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s strange this has coincided with Helen’s book being published isn’t it? Why make a fuss now? The cynic in me thinks he’s trying to deflect attention back to himself and garner sympathy.

kingseven

VIP Member
Can I alert the other six of you on here with me to my new profile picture as I'm hoping to start a trend

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
The way she commented and the wording she was like she was marking her territory.
All this just shows is how Very insecure zippy is in their relationship.
When she says one of the best does she mean leeds rhino player?
One of the best? Don’t know anything about RL but haven’t Leeds done 💩? Can’t imagine he’ll be missed. Also, couples who talk to each other through SM comments are weird. My husband works away and I still don’t do it. There’s only one purpose and that’s for others to read it.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I love that he will be forever referred to as Helen Skeltons ex husband.
And I love even more how much that boils Stephanie’s piss 🙂

• Haha

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
It’s strange this has coincided with Helen’s book being published isn’t it? Why make a fuss now? The cynic in me thinks he’s trying to deflect attention back to himself and garner sympathy.
I think his lovely girlfriend has thrown a massive tantrum which has backfired & inadvertently brought more attention to the book 📚🤣

• Heart

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
I haven't posted on here since the very beginning, when I was completely disgusted by their behaviour. I see it's only got worse - with them bleating about getting abuse... It's infuriating, people are allowed to have an opinion about other people's bad actions. I just want them to fade into obscurity and lose interest in each other. Enjoy your chickens coming home to roost - I hope trashing lots of other people's lives was worth it.
I don’t think it will be. She’ll forever be in competition, might be able to trash Helen now but those children are here to stay & they’ll be adults with their own voice & opinions one day….I also find it difficult to believe dickie genuinely wanted things to move so quickly with his shag piece, considering he already had a baby with his wife! What he probably thought was going to be an exciting sexual adventure with his new bird/landlord is probably turning out to be quite the opposite…💀

Last edited:
I think she must be pregnant there’s no other reason for wanting to rush the divorce through. Can you imagine having a baby with a man who’s married to another woman and then getting pregnant again before the divorce comes through. The shame of it!
The same man that cheated with you behind his wife’s back and the same man who doesn’t see his three children, and has little or no respect for the Mother of his three children and has shown himself to be cruel and callous towards said mother of his three children.

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They’ve also set up multiple accounts to slag off Helen under articles on the Daily Mail. Or they get their friends and family to do it. Always people who live in Yorkshire funnily enough.

• Heart
I’ve not been aware of this bonehead until I saw him in the Mail but his bleating and going to the police because he can’t control the narrative and people are happy to say what a POS person he is! Absolute wet wipe crying because he’s hated for good reason!

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
If he is getting nasty letters sent to his home, I don’t condone that and to me that is a police matter, if that is the case why oh why did Zippy stick up the name of their new home on her bio, if I was getting such letters I wouldn’t be sticking that on my bio.
I don't condone it either or people abusing him or her on their own social media. But if they personally seek out opinions about themselves by browsing forums like here, it's their own fault if they don't like what they read.

#JusticeForTheTattleSixOrSeven

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m reading Helen’s book at the moment and she talks about when they were living in his France and how much she loved it there. Dimwit then went and signed a contract with Leeds without consulting her first. Sounds like he’s always been a bit of an arse.

ohdoris

VIP Member
[What really annoys me is the press. They publish an article stating Helen’s earnings. No mention of his earnings. Comments skating her saying she should be at home looking after her kids.
[/QUOTE]
This annoys me so much !! Let’s slate the Mum trying her best to do it all (she’s allowed to have & desire a successful career!) & not not the Dad, who left them, for doing naff all !! It’s not 1950 anymore, Mums aren’t solely responsible for bringing up children !!

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
So Liaryn benefit cheat begman is reaching out to big Rich 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, she looking for baby daddy 3 already, she loves a known cheat she does 😂😂😂, watch out zippy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16