Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexandra1990

Arrived here via Instagram 👋🏼 delighted to find out the man who left his wife 4 months postpartum, knocked up his bosses daughter at 7 months postpartum and is now whinging that his ex wife with 3 children is taking too long to sign the divorce papers, has a thread on here!

It’s men like him that are the reason there are a generation of us women that are actively choosing to be alone… and the reason why so many desperate, insecure, mentally unwell pick-me girls are finally getting their time to ✨shine✨

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You're a despicable cunt who deserted your beautiful wife and young babies to shack up with a slapper. Fucking sue me if you like, Billy small balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
You know what I’ll never understand? How someone could leave their partner with three little kids and one of them not even six months old yet, and instead of focus on settling into a stable coparenting routine, taking your time to settle the kids, making sure they know you’re not going anywhere, you instead rush immediately into a brand new ‘serious’ relationship and get pregnant so fast there’s barely a couple of years between your two youngest kids.

Additionally, I also can’t understand why as a woman you’d meet a man who has three children and instead of respecting those kids, taking it slow, giving him space to continue being a father, maintaining separate houses for a long while, slowly working up to meeting them and eventually building a positive relationship with them, you’d get pregnant so bloody quickly which means that father now has far fewer resources (including time and money) for his existing kids, those kids have to undergo the upheaval of a divorce and moving and a new sibling and stepmother while their shell shocked mother is working through grief, all within the span of a matter of months. Surely if you love that man you at least respect his children, and want them to be okay. You wouldn’t just nab the man, shack up and start playing happy new families two seconds after meeting. You would think anyone maternal enough to wanna be a parent and have a family would want to ensure it’s done as sensitively and slowly as possible to give the four kids the best chance of being happy siblings and reduce the possibility of jealousy and rivalry or feeling pushed out. His youngest with Helen probably gets peanuts of his time compared to his kid with S. There is literally no way their relationship hasn’t been impacted by him refocusing all of his energy on a new partner and new child before his youngest with Helen is out of nappies.

It just all blows my mind. There’s no wonder they’re doubling down on what anyone can see what a massively rushed mistake. They made their bed and now they have to lie in it. And his children are collateral damage. People leave marriages every day, that’s not a crime. But most people are committed enough to their children to try put them first through what is undoubtedly a challenging time. As a parent I honestly couldn’t sleep at night if I had done what they’ve done to those children. Breathtakingly selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
What Richie just doesn't seem to understand is that this is all he's famous for. If they locked their socials and stopped with the bio and photo updates, gave up on the obvious attempt at a home renovation influencer job and stopped briefing the press we'd all lose interest. But they want fame. Almost no one in the UK knows him for his rugby career. Richie love, you got the magazine deals because you were Helen's husband. You're getting media attention because you were married to a famous woman and treated her terribly. This is as famous as you'll ever be so obviously that's what we're going to talk about it.
Either enjoy the fame you're clearly desperately for or live a quiet life. And just a word of advice. See your children. ALL your children. Because this relationship won't last and Helen will be a far easier ex to deal with than Stephanie

• Heart
Reactions: 40

kingseven

VIP Member
I live in North Yorkshire so I will go down the station and turn myself and all my devices in tomorrow morning straight after the School run. Hope I can Tattle from prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Just popping in to say that Richie and Zippy are a pair of cunts. I'll await my call from North Yorkshire Police.

Thanks for sending mote traffic here Richie babes. Maybe we need a wiki to help them get up to date?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Myler on more than one occasion at kids rugby and I can confirm is a monumental bellend, a cheater, a liar and a Shit RL player. He will 100% be looking for his next shag, his eyes are always wandering.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

indigocat

I'm already a Tattler but another one drawn to this particular thread by the DM article about this spanner. I was going to ask about the Zippy moniker but seeing a photo of the current Mrs Rich, it needed no further explanation. 😬

Have been Team Helen from when the abandonment first happened. Helen rocks! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hollie Day

VIP Member
The shame of wasting police time to report hurt feelings as a result of name calling. I feel embarrassed for them. Also I wonder if they are aware yorkshire police have no jurisdiction over non uk tattlers.

One mistake he's made is posting a well worn cliched statement that has been posted a zillion times before across sm platforms from people whose behaviour/reputation /lifestyle etc attract negative comments..

- Reported to police...tick.
- Police have already uncovered a few culprits.... tick.
-Its an open /ongoing investigation....tick.

Why hold back, why not go ahead and name and shame like coleen rooney did.

Just comes across as some sort of scare tactic to try and frighten people off.

I've got a colleague who's almost house bound because police are dragging their feet in dealing with her stalker ex and he thinks because he throws a ball around for a living that police are going to waste precious time and resources investigating posts that have dented his and her fragile egos.
My God take a leaf out of Helen's book and get some class, grace and dignity

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Seems quieter this thread this week. I can only assume the six or seven that post in this thread are either locked up or on bail busy looking for a lawyer.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
So now my brain has the knowledge of yet another melt that I had no idea existed until this thread was trending. 😬

I'm sure lying and threatening about tattle and Tattlers will achieve something positive for him 😆. it's worked so well for all the other twats who've done this over the years. 🤦‍♀️

If any police didn't (politely) tell him to go away then I feel sorry for UK tax payers wasting precious resources on a numpty, even if that was just at most a case of we'll log it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

allyballet

Look at the Yorkshire Rimmer he ended up with the other woman he cheated with but no one is talking about him because he kept a low profile for a while and sees and spends time with his children going by his Instagram. The way the other two acted shortly after leaving Helen who had a four month old at the time was cold, cruel and callous, if the gruesome twosome had have kept a low profile for a while no one would be taking about them now and they would have long been forgotten about.
When people start to rate you way below the Yorkshire Rimmer, it's maybe time to rethink your life.

• Haha

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Nope boys still with Helen
Better off there. Obviously I agree he should be seeing his children, but it’s becoming very obvious that he isn’t & no doubt zippy is a major influence on that. She probably resents his children as much as she is jealous of their mother. Her toxic, weird behaviour wouldn’t be good for the kids. If she’s publicly rubbing her little perfect family of THREE in their face already imagine how bad she is behind closed doors. They shouldn’t be caught in the crossfire, but Helen comes across like she’ll be really good at teaching them resilience. They’re better off around her

• Heart

allyballet

If anyone has inflamed this situation, it's the Zipwits themselves; crowing about their relationship shortly after he left Helen, showing a deep insensitivity towards Helen and her small children; they and their sidekicks mocking and undermining Helen at every stage in anonymous accounts when she tried to pick herself up off the floor. Posting the photograph 'with family' at the end of the season when he had started the season with a different family was pointedly cruel. If anyone's behaviour is 'disgusting' it's theirs. That's what pissed people off so much about them - their insensitivity, lack of self awareness and entitled attitude. I'd never heard of him -I still wish I'd never heard of him - but Helen has been highly regarded since her Blue Peter days and when people saw the selfishness and nastiness of this pair, they turned against them. It called cause and effect. Now Zippy and Dimwit, ain't that the truth? You have no claim to be self righteous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26