Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im very RL and support my local team and always find it fascinating that some have no idea of the clubs in Superleague (for example) and even those who just think its all ‘rugby’ and lump both union and league together. I suppose RL doesnt get the coverage that football gets.
Yes its a northern sport in its majority but there is a team in France and a London team in the next division down.
Anyway…. ☺

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how much the baby looks like Elsie. The more I see photos of her the more my heart hurts for Elsie. The new baby getting everything she has missed out on. What a terrible disappointment he is to that little girl. I had a disappointing Dad who I have a distant relationship with but my mum is like Helen, strong and hardworking and loved the absolute bones of us. I never felt like I was missing out but then I didn’t have a half sibling my Dad was playing happy families with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Elsie is the image of dim wit and so is Olivia absolutely heart breaking for Elsie, I’d say Elsie hardly knows him it’s so sad.

Reactions: 8
I feel relieved for Elsie that she doesn't have to put up with Dimwit. Olivia is just used as a prop - we've seen by the way he treats his other children he only cares about himself. He's probably bored sh1tless of another baby - remember the photo of him sleeping on the grass. They will have lots of additional childcare- so it's easy to pose for a few photos. But at some point when he realises pa thirkill knows he is bad for business and doesn't get the coaching job etc he wants - he will move on again.

Reactions: 7
I feel relieved for Elsie that she doesn't have to put up with Dimwit. Olivia is just used as a prop - we've seen by the way he treats his other children he only cares about himself. He's probably bored sh1tless of another baby - remember the photo of him sleeping on the grass. They will have lots of additional childcare- so it's easy to pose for a few photos. But at some point when he realises pa thirkill knows he is bad for business and doesn't get the coaching job etc he wants - he will move on again.
The fact that he delated all the photos of Helen on his Instagram means he has no photos of Elise as a baby apart from the one his mum is holding her at a rugby match last year.
It must get to Zippy that Helen has not delated the family photos on he social media platforms that shows happy kids with their dad in the rain ,covered in mud ,out for walks clearly something poor Oliva may will never have it will trips to 5* hotels ,villa's & getting left with god only knows who so mummy & daddy can go away for a adult only weekends.

Reactions: 7
To add to his vileness, he's now selling old rugby jerseys....not a hint of donating the money to charity of course. Pure scum this guy.

Reactions: 6
I think she better off without him given he did such a low thing and left when she was a v young baby. Saying your heart hurts for Elsie no point in keep repeating that …she has a fabulous a mum and family . I think Elsie is better off without him he is simply using the new baby as a prop and it’s only time before it all implodes . Elsie is not to be pitied which it implies when peeps keep saying my heart hurts for her …he’s done them all a favour in the long run they will be the winners and he will be left with nothing when this goes wrong which it will
---
anyone leaving a baby a few months old is another level of selfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do you think his kept any specail shirts for his boys....
His selling the shirt him and helen have a kit in each. Family fourntues one.....

Oh my! You’d think he’d have kept as mementos for his boys! Shocking behaviour again
---
is he after money for them? Jeez 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can see it now it'll be all females that have bought the shirts and if they're not signed they will contact him to sign them....
Maybe one of zippy's pals?
Ooh la la

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.