Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s what he meant by doing what makes you happy. Is it that he cannot cope/ doesn’t want to cope with the boys emotions? Their upset at an absent dad 😡

Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s what he meant by doing what makes you happy. Is it that he cannot cope/ doesn’t want to cope with the boys emotions? Their upset at an absent dad 😡
Or the questions they may ask they know about Oliva as they meet her when she was a few weeks old ....but did they meet Zippy?

That commenter who said Helen likes the attention…what a crock of tit! She literally never mentions the breakup. Saying she’s needy too 😂 That would be the last thing you would think of her. Got to be Zippy that. It’s said with such venom

Reactions: 5
I wonder do they like their evil stepmother sure probably only met her once or twice.
---
That commenter who said Helen likes the attention…what a crock of tit! She literally never mentions the breakup. Saying she’s needy too 😂 That would be the last thing you would think of her. Got to be Zippy that. It’s said with such venom
It’s dim wit who loves the attention and went very public early on on Instagram with the loved up photos and tagging zippy in his stories.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the Thirkills have gagged Richard ex hubby of Zippy because it would be interesting to hear when / how they split up.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the Thirkills have gagged Richard ex hubby of Zippy because it would be interesting to hear when / how they split up.
Wow, I just had this exact thought today. Or he’s moved on with a complete normal and non-grabby attention-seeking ghastly rugby groupie and is enjoying the quiet life away from the Thirkhill mafia.

Reactions: 1
Helen has never spoken about any of it directly. Only to announce they’d split. She didn’t even like it when Gorka mentioned it on Strictly. The press took an interest and ran with it, and to be honest yes it’s fine to leave a marriage if your unhappy. What’s not fine is to leave for someone you’ve blatantly been having an affair with and who’s already pregnant herself, when your baby is only weeks old barely see your kids and then rub their noses it by posting lovey dovey selfies etc. Going on luxury holidays and tips to gold tournaments when your kids need you. Their behaviour has been breathtakingly cruel and insensitive. I can think of another situation like it actually.

Reactions: 10
The less he sees them the harder it will get. They will grow more distant and then won’t want to see him. It’s so terribly sad for the boys in particular. The move to Cumbria was the best thing Helen could do. The picture last week of her Dad and Ernie football training was a joy 🤩
---
I don’t get the whole shoving Olivia up to the camera thing! It’s very weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
19:30 on the podcast is when he mentions richie myler broke his toe 🫠,, he goes on to say a little about Austin but I've read what zac said before about Austin leeds fans said it in facebook comments last week.

I think this was all hot air tbh. Austin is Australian living over here with his wife and 4 kids. The club was messing him about with his contract, Austin got fed up and found another club.
The club need to be more bothered about the reputation as a family club. The owners probably glad dimwits injured keep him away from the club.

Reactions: 1
Some interesting family dynamics going on with dimwit - it looks like he has replicated his own 2 family upbringing - he's an odd one.

His step dad is myler but dave laughton is his birth dad. Hes got a younger family of 2 boys and a girl who look exactly the same age range as Helen's kids and really outdoorsy. Whereas dimwit and Zippy with Olivia are a bit like dimwit's mum and the stepdad with dimwits sister.

Really creepy if you see it.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if he has anything to do with his real Dad? Funny that he wished his sister a happy birthday today but never any of his kids 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.