Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one would have heard of him if it wasn’t for Helen. Rugby league is literally a tin pot sport that’s only played in a very small part of Northern England. He needs a reality check,
The pair of them do, they seem to think they are celebs but they aren’t attractive enough for even the press to take any interest in them. The only time they did make the papers was when it was staged photos that I’ve no doubt Daddy paid for.

Reactions: 8
Watching Dan and Helen's Pennine Adventure, so enjoyable. Dan is a great family man but he and Helen have a lovely rapport as friends. That's how grown up men behave, Dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was me I think it was balls deep but this is dim wit so balls/ cock deep I don’t think it matters with that creep any pretty woman who looks his way and he’ll be gone running. I definitely think he’s lost the plot now trying to prove how happy he is and how he’s a great Dad who did the right thing leaving Helen and his kids.
---

The one previous was the one with him zippy the dog and pram, I only had look the other day.
Credit where credit is due! Xx

Reactions: 3
I think over the past year and a half, he and Zippy have wound each other up and have become so anti Helen (in her case jealousy/wanting to be his one and only) and in his case coming from a deep resentment of Helen. From what I've read of him in the guise of Cardenal Mendoza he regards Helen with utter contempt and thinks he is superior to her. Not seeing the kids is a way of getting back at her as is flaunting his freedloading lifestyle. Screwball.
Do we think dimwit can spell "cardinal mendoza" ?
---
Do we think dimwit can spell "cardinal mendoza" ?
Do we think he spotted it in the Pa Thirkills drinks cabinet at Xmas Dinner and went aha - no one will guess this one...

• Haha
I think its unreal his using Olivia as his excuse now not to have time to see his previous 3 children.

Fancy blaming the baby, he had his career before so Zippy obviously has took the children's father away, What was his time for tthem she has taken for Olivia.

Putting Olivia up as his profile too using the baby as a weapon and hurting the other 3 children in doing so, he never puts the other 3 up on his profile 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you remember when the story first broke of Ritchie meeting someone else (obviously after him and Helen split, completely true that is) and there was an article that was clearly paid for that said the person he met was an extremely successful businesswoman 😂😂😂😂 hilarious
---
You can see from the off how entitled they both were, not one scrap of conscience from day 1! This thread name crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that I found this, this article is nearly as bad the article referring to zippy as “stunning” definitely paid by pa Thirkill, how can you be a successful business woman when your constantly away on holidays through out the year 🤭 Her job title is only because of pa Thirkill and not through hard work.

Reactions: 6
I think he deliberately put up the photo of him and Olivia yesterday in response to deadbeat dad stories. I think what he is saying is 'This is my family now' and is wholeheartedly rejecting Helen and the kids. There is nothing to like or admire about Dimwit but if I was in a position to influence events, I'd be recommending he gets professional help because I think he is a screwed up guy with issues that need to be sorted out. Zippy has been a disaster for him in terms of encouraging him to make poor choices.

Reactions: 4
No one would have heard of him if it wasn’t for Helen. Rugby league is literally a tin pot sport that’s only played in a very small part of Northern England. He needs a reality check,
i have always wondered this. I live in the north but not in the RL part of the north. However, my regional news does briefly cover RL results. RL is played in such a small, specific part of the north that I wonder how much the rest of the country actually knows about him and RL in general. Even up here, it’s seen as a pretty niche sport with a very small but hardcore following

Why is he so against Helen I don’t get it…he left her not the other way around. He seems v resentful and out to make a point …it’s bizarre!

Reactions: 11
I think he vastly underestimated the public love for Helen and Helen herself. She is universally adored, especially after Strictly. it doesn’t matter how many articles Daddy Zip pays for - he has had the biggest reality check ever. I wonder if his resentment stems from that. That he got so carried away with Zippy that he didn’t realise what he’d lost until it was gone

I think he vastly underestimated the public love for Helen and Helen herself. She is universally adored, especially after Strictly. it doesn’t matter how many articles Daddy Zip pays for - he has had the biggest reality check ever. I wonder if his resentment stems from that. That he got so carried away with Zippy that he didn’t realise what he’d lost until it was gone
You’re definitely right in the vastly underestimating. I also think he must need help to go from a doting dad to excluding those 2 boys in particular suggests there’s issues here. He walked out on Helen whatever the circumstances but the children are HIS responsibility.
Zippy is a wannabe WAG she’s got what she wanted. She’s a WAG with a baby. I don’t know but I get the impression that all the established wives and girlfriends at the club are still very good friends with Helen. I can imagine they have rejected her so the dream didn’t quite come true. She’s also very selfish, self centred and lacks in self confidence. She can’t compete on any front with Helen.
Richie is probably desperate to hang onto the Thirkills let’s face it RL players don’t earn big money he’s at the end of his career. his reputation is completely shot he’s brought the reputation of the club and the game down. He’s got no chance of getting a well paid job and doesn’t seem to have enough about him to retrain. This is also why his mum is so quick to like posts and gush compliments. This relationship fails and he’s finished.
it’s always the long game for me in life. Helen’s children will be high achievers with a mum like her and of course she has lots of connections. I can see in years to come Helen’s kids will reject him. I hope Helen finds love again and those children will have a real Dad who steps up and never lets them down.

Reactions: 12
I think Zippy is that consumed with hatred & jealousy towards Helen, that she will not allow him to have any form of coparenting relationship with her & she’s forced him to pick her over his kids. And he’s a weak, pathetic, selfish man & happy to do so. The kids are better off without a parent who doesn’t want to be involved & when they are teenagers with their own minds, they will realise what an hole he is. Thankfully, Helens Dad & Brother seen to be very positive male figures in their life & show them how a proper father behaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agreeing Zippy must be very controlling also very needy desperate to hang onto him. He’s an idiot no one is worth loosing your kids over no one

Well they don’t really spoil a pair then do they. Two people whose relationship is built on nothing but desperation and the fact that they are each others best chance at some form of success. Adorable

Reactions: 9
Well they don’t really spoil a pair then do they. Two people whose relationship is built on nothing but desperation and the fact that they are each others best chance at some form of success. Adorable
And a relationship that was built on lies and deceit and sneaking around their other spouses back, sure what could possibly go wrong 🤭

i have always wondered this. I live in the north but not in the RL part of the north. However, my regional news does briefly cover RL results. RL is played in such a small, specific part of the north that I wonder how much the rest of the country actually knows about him and RL in general. Even up here, it’s seen as a pretty niche sport with a very small but hardcore following
I live in the overlap of 3 RL town areas and the arguments and rivalry it causes is so bizarre, you can go 10 miles down the road and that whole area has no interest in the sport at all. Like you said, it’s very niche. Half my area went to Wembley at the weekend to watch some final that none of the 3 local teams was in but just because it’s dead easy to get RL final tickets so they’ll go and watch anyone.

Reactions: 10
I live in the overlap of 3 RL town areas and the arguments and rivalry it causes is so bizarre, you can go 10 miles down the road and that whole area has no interest in the sport at all. Like you said, it’s very niche. Half my area went to Wembley at the weekend to watch some final that none of the 3 local teams was in but just because it’s dead easy to get RL final tickets so they’ll go and watch anyone.
You defo live near me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.