Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
321 comments now can’t be all tattlers or online trolls Zippy people can’t stand the pair of you face it. What reaction was the narcissistic prick looking for I wonder from this article or the pair of them for that matter. Not a good day in the Harrogate household I hope Richie the first is reading those comments and realising the ugly little hobbit was punching with him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I've figured it out, time is different for cuntyarse, he thought 4 months was an appropriate time to leave a baby so 2 weeks musk be several years to him........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I need to look at DM! Sorry am confused is this new house the one they have always lived in or is it a new home! I thought that zippy had a house in Harrogate ?

Reactions: 1
You lot want to slow down .........ahhhh I'm writing the bio for this thread .
Only joking carry on while I try to piece together this messed up jigsaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuinely cannot believe that article, nor the obvious Myler/thirkhill presence in the comments. Glad to see both of them being shamed for what they are in 99% of the comments though, which is more deserved than ever after taking that comment to the DM this week.
I thought they had a PR firm covering them but clearly not. A lot of comments here have said about him not seeing the kids, and I had genuine hope that he was doing his bit behind closed doors. To me, attacking helen like this proves it’s exactly as you have all said and that he is doing nothing. A grown-up, caring, normal man would acknowledge Helen’s words in her book and support her in order to be seen as keeping things civil whilst co-parenting - because that is in the best interest of those kids. All myler is capable of is acting in the best interests of Stephanie. They’re genuinely sick and twisted, going on the article and loaded comments alone.
---
And also, those kids will be able to read that article in a matter of a few years. Why would you do it to them?

How insecure do you have to be to pull a stunt like that. He and his bedwarmer just had to try and take the shine off Helen's book launch.
What whiny self serving scums!
No mention of the two young children and a baby he abandoned I noticed.

His showing his controlling personality...
duck living with him!

Side note, not classy knowing you're bf is going to propose to you before hand. Cringe!
Just saying ! It's not going to be a shock now is it.... a surprise, not.
All planned,fake

Reactions: 3
I think they do have a PR firm because those comments have come from somewhere. Helen’s book has obviously rattled them.

Reactions: 5

Wow. These DM comments are wild and absolutely on the money. I think the Zipwits live in a delusional, self indulgent little world and these responses have blown that wide open.

Reactions: 8
It crazy that dm comments section, a lot are in leeds and some are even in harrogate 🫣......

I wonder is zippy really angry with Helen gif dragging her feet or angry at dimwit for not initiating the divorce. Why didn’t he divorce Helen? Is it that Helen is just way too clever and savvy and has lots of talented and clever friends that I’m sure will ensure Helen gets the best possible deal? If did dimwit just not actually want a divorce?

I don’t think he had grounds for a divorce did he? Is that how it works. He could have divorced Helen for unreasonable behaviour but you have to give examples & she would have to agree to it. I assume she divorced him, he possibly would have admitted to adultery to speed things up as it’s hard to prove. I think. Solely based on a women in my office who is recently divorced & there ls not a person in the company that’s not heard about it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Hope I have covered it all feel free to add more or any photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just read the article and the comments are priceless, I didn’t read a single one in support of Zippy and Richard iii 😂 Does this mean Zippy has already bought her own ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.