Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen said that having a 8 year old lad playing football on a Sunday with no mum & dad watching was not ok.
Dim-wit or wee willy will not like the fact that his son is into football & not Rugby .
Could he be blaming Helen & her family for that one so there is the sad excuse he does not make the trip to see him play when he has no match that day.
But can clearly drive 6 + hours to Cornwall for a short break at the weekend family of 3 plus dog photo shoot & back to Harrogate.
Take Jamie Redknapp from a line of football players/ managers etc but his oldest lad Charlie started to play rugby to the point Jamie said he had no clue the rules but he was still there cheering him on. Charlie is now at University of Arizona .
The man-child that is meant to be a great dad needs a good kick in the balls & told to grow the F up .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d imagine those little boys would want their Dad there more than their Mum to show him their footie skills and show off to him, he’s a disgrace and his mother telling him she’s proud of him has she had a knock to the head as well.

Reactions: 7
I think it's fair to say that Helen is both Mother and Father to those children. Myler is basically a Father of one!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Helen said that having a 8 year old lad playing football on a Sunday with no mum & dad watching was not ok.
Dim-wit or wee willy will not like the fact that his son is into football & not Rugby .
Could he be blaming Helen & her family for that one so there is the sad excuse he does not make the trip to see him play when he has no match that day.
But can clearly drive 6 + hours to Cornwall for a short break at the weekend family of 3 plus dog photo shoot & back to Harrogate.
Take Jamie Redknapp from a line of football players/ managers etc but his oldest lad Charlie started to play rugby to the point Jamie said he had no clue the rules but he was still there cheering him on. Charlie is now at University of Arizona .
The man-child that is meant to be a great dad needs a good kick in the balls & told to grow the F up .
they don’t drive they go private jet

Reactions: 4
they don’t drive they go private jet
Maybe that is why she is selling her beach bag for £2k.
Why would you sell on your own page for 2k ......if you could get £3,500 + for it ?
---
I think it's fair to say that Helen is both Mother and Father to those children. Myler is basically a Father of one!
Myler is basically a Father of one!......for now 😞

Last edited:
So the tit hot side piece sex must have ground to a halt now zippys trapped him with a child.
Wait till some other female gives him the eye, he'll be on it like a woman on a ham sandwich.....
Helen, you're better off without the prat.
---
Bet he's champing at the bit to put it about again.....

• Heart
So the tit hot side piece sex must have ground to a halt now zippys trapped him with a child.
Wait till some other female gives him the eye, he'll be on it like a woman on a ham sandwich.....
Helen, you're better off without the prat.
---

Bet he's champing at the bit to put it about again.....
Of course he is once a cheat always a cheat and we know he has form for it, Zippy will need eyes in the back of her head though she seems to have him on a very tight leash can’t keep that up forever.

I live in the overlap of 3 RL town areas and the arguments and rivalry it causes is so bizarre, you can go 10 miles down the road and that whole area has no interest in the sport at all. Like you said, it’s very niche. Half my area went to Wembley at the weekend to watch some final that none of the 3 local teams was in but just because it’s dead easy to get RL final tickets so they’ll go and watch anyone.
It’s just so bizarre to me. It’s only a very small part of Merseyside, Lancashire and Yorkshire and in those place you also have some of the biggest football clubs in the world. Where do these rugby league clubs draw their fanbases from? I mean Salford have to compete with City and United. St Helens, Wigan and Widnes have to compete with Liverpool, Everton and Wigan FC. Are Leeds Rhino’s bigger than Leeds United? As someone who doesn’t get it are people either football or rugby as they often are in Wales with rugby Union or do they like both?🤔 Anyway I digress.

I don’t think Ritchie left Helen, I think she found out about his affair with Zippy and ended it, and that’s why he’s so angry. He wanted to have his cake and eat it and if she found out expected her to do the pick me dance. It’s about power and control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Zippy has changed her profile photo now they are a pair of immature arseholes trying to prove a point after that article.

Reactions: 5
No boot I see either, making some brilliant choices ain't they?
Does he just put the boot on as and when he needs sympathy....

Photos bad too, she's got drop shoulder thats
Fooling no one 🤣
And his legs 🦵

Last edited:
Body language is interesting he’s got hold of the baby with his back to her!

Reactions: 5
They are over doing the photos to show what a wonderful dad he is holding his daughter all smiles .
But mark my words they have/will be lots of drama behind those smiles.
I wonder if he has got back to the daily Fail with his side of the story ?

It’s just so bizarre to me. It’s only a very small part of Merseyside, Lancashire and Yorkshire and in those place you also have some of the biggest football clubs in the world. Where do these rugby league clubs draw their fanbases from? I mean Salford have to compete with City and United. St Helens, Wigan and Widnes have to compete with Liverpool, Everton and Wigan FC. Are Leeds Rhino’s bigger than Leeds United? As someone who doesn’t get it are people either football or rugby as they often are in Wales with rugby Union or do they like both?🤔 Anyway I digress.

I don’t think Ritchie left Helen, I think she found out about his affair with Zippy and ended it, and that’s why he’s so angry. He wanted to have his cake and eat it and if she found out expected her to do the pick me dance. It’s about power and control.
I don’t think it’s exclusive, my next door neighbour goes to Saints and Liverpool games!

Reactions: 3
They are over doing the photos to show what a wonderful dad he is holding his daughter all smiles .
But mark my words they have/will be lots of drama behind those smiles.
I wonder if he has got back to the daily Fail with his side of the story ?
I bet Zippy has told him that he doesn’t need his old family because he’s got her and Olivia. She could encourage and facilitate a relationship between him and his kids if she really wanted to. So could his mum. The fact that they don’t appear to and continue to blow smoke up his backside proves they are just as bad. I always found it strange that his mum doesn’t have any photos of her grandkids on her FB profile. It so weird for a grandmother, but maybe she is one of those disinterested grandparents you read about on mumsnet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

In my experience (family and friends heavily involved in both running a rugby league team, coaching youth teams and playing) people usually follow both RL and football, it’s not exclusive to one sport or the other.
The fans tend to be local, rather than with football where you might live in Brighton all your life but support Newcastle, in RL you tend to find people follow and support the local club and with the smaller clubs in particular it becomes like a family which is quite nice. I only have a passing interest in RL really but have been to games and the atmosphere is good and the game can be fast and exciting to watch plus it’s really affordable to go and watch compared to other sports and also to get kids into playing it can be free/very cheap. Tickets to Wembley at the weekend started at about £20 I think.

I’m just here for the gossip though!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.