Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the only one in the wrong is your man Richard. She doesn’t care what is said and she doesn’t use any social media. As long as her child’s name or her name isn’t mentioned then why would it bother her that that scumbag is being outed for what he really is? instead of people believing him and his mrs are this lovely couple when it’s far from the truth?

Just been reading this thread and erm you said at the beginning you didn’t know who he was until you showed your neighbour and she told you that he was her ex and her kids dad. You then go on to say it’s a good family friend and you seen everything that happened because you were around when the kid was born so which was it 🤷🏼‍♀️ To many porkie pies going on here 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just been reading this thread and erm you said at the beginning you didn’t know who he was until you showed your neighbour and she told you that he was her ex and her kids dad. You then go on to say it’s a good family friend and you seen everything that happened because you were around when the kid was born so which was it 🤷🏼‍♀️ To many porkie pies going on here 😂
Do you want proof because I can send it privately if you want? I didn’t realise it was him because he has gained about 5 stone since he lived here. And I am close with her now not 8 years ago when she was with him. So no porkies going on Sherlock

Do you want proof because I can send it privately if you want? I didn’t realise it was him because he has gained about 5 stone since he lived here. And I am close with her now not 8 years ago when she was with him. So no porkies going on Sherlock
I also don’t want him messaging her or causing her bother again because she is afraid of him. No reason to lie about him having a child and his abuse.

Reactions: 1
Awww what a shame!! Could of had a good friend to support you during this difficult time but nope you fooked that one up big time as well. Now look how well he’s doing in his life with his lovely, supportive & living family!!

Reactions: 3
He would always say she was his future wife but when kids were mentioned he would say no absolutely nowhere near ready for kids. Perhaps she wanted a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️ and thought he would change his mind

Reactions: 4
Imagine thinking that your relationship ending is going to be hard for other people to deal with 😂😂😂
Publicity stunt? Dori deserves so much better. I don’t watch her her voice annoys me but he screams red flag.

Reactions: 6
Publicity stunt? Dori deserves so much better. I don’t watch her her voice annoys me but he screams red flag.
I saw a video with her twin sister ages ago, they have the EXACT same voices. I always thought hers was put on but obviously not lol

I saw a video with her twin sister ages ago, they have the EXACT same voices. I always thought hers was put on but obviously not lol
When she talks normally it’s not so bad but it’s the exaggerated fishies and wichard I just can’t listen it’s my ick 😂 saying that the videos of her and sister the ones I’ve seen aren’t too bad I like them together. Hopefully her new content will be more with her sister and she’ll go far.

• Haha
He looks like he was always away to events and out doing PR things etc. Where as Dori was always at home that's why he got her the dog so she had company.

Reactions: 1
I like Dori and cookie the dog is adorable 😍 I get bad vibes from Richard though

• Heart
Reactions: 5