Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if any of you have ever rented a house, but when the agents come round to inspect the property and find a whole room covered in scribbled doodling, theyre nae gonna be pleased 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Margate community IS small but he’s a fkn chump if he doesn’t think any of them know what has been going on in Scotland. It’s not a bubble.

And realistically they aren’t wanted in Margate. Does the page say anything else?

They’ve knocked on every door and been politely kb’ed so fkn take a hint.
I hope it was a wee granny who they skipped in the tesco queue that made the page

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Amanda got a new job as a social media / buying assistant (strange combo job title) for a vintage shop.

Reactions: 1
probably the only one he has and even he/she looks like they know he is a piece of tit

C5E8475B-CC40-403B-85D3-95A6B67FA27A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with Pip’s husband being creepy?
Everything about him gives me the creeps. He looks like a right wee sleaze and her big fat tongue does me in too!!

any guy who spends that much time on Instagram is a 🤮 as far as I’m concerned.

Eugh, if we thought his Instagram behaviours were cringe - has anyone seen his TikTok? A friend of mine showed me his account 🤮🤮

• Sick
Just had a nosey at his website, it you need a laugh I recommend it. Has he registered another new business I wonder.

Fixed this paragraph for you Rich

Although I stepped away from the business in 2022 after achieving everything I felt I could leaving scores of unpaid suppliers and disgruntled staff I continue to create apparel the same old shite designs through Disaster Inc and am known as an powerhouse absolute twit and pariah within the UK apparel scene thanks to my experience and knowledge stream of failed businesses in the industry and the connections and friendships I have built fucked over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His narcissism is bullet proof. What a total fud. Guess bankruptcies and failed businesses don't look great on a CV

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that just a smoke screen for going and getting a regular job....because you need one....like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Semi retired? M8 your just unemployed. I stil cant get my head around the living situation, house back home, renting in Margate and a separate studio?? I had just assumed it was a back room in the house.

Job market isn't rough, companies are desperate for employment, bet his cv is just shite and he can't be assed to put on a plain shirt and sit through and interview without coming across like a total nob. An I bet by "normal job" it's high up openings like the doc martins nonsense stuff he is wholly unqualified for. Apply for the opening at Tesco or social media admin at Bumfuck ltd or any other entry level job and crack on son.

Reactions: 8