Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he selling these?! I would legit disown a person if someone in my friend circle bought this. Absolute cringe man.
It’s a freebie if you but from his shite patter clothing brand #34
He never even bought pints at his own pubs so does he actually buy pints when he’s out?
Gives me vibes of certain folk who hang around for the round until it’s their time to buy and the F off home.

Reactions: 4
He never even bought pints at his own pubs so does he actually buy pints when he’s out?
Gives me vibes of certain folk who hang around for the round until it’s their time to buy and the F off home.
Also like... wouldn't you just buy your mate a bev anyway? And calling your mates a disaster? Don't drag me down with ya.

Reactions: 1
Also like... wouldn't you just buy your mate a bev anyway? And calling your mates a disaster? Don't drag me down with ya.
He wants randomers to come up to him so it looks like he’s hella popular when they actually just want a free drink. I’m almost tempted to buy the cheapest thing to get one so I can get a pint off him and poor it over his f’in daft heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh that was my first thoughts too. His reinvention of the wheel is looking pretty familiar.....
He reeeeeally fucked Matt over with that. It's no wonder the ASA page is only posting once every 4-5 weeks now. Even then it's just a reprint of some older design.
ASA posted on May 4th and got 1 like on their Star Wars design. 1!!!!!

And Matt’s got a part time job at a golf club so, yip, you’ve guessed it, he’s launching an ASA golf wear collection…Yeah apparently the elder emo crowd are well known for…playing…golf?
---
Not me thinking ‘Bad Monday’ was the same as ‘Cheap Monday’ (remember that brand?) 😭😭😭. Do they have NO original ideas? Just googled Cheap Monday and it went out of business a few years ago, probably why hoddit and doddit thought it was ok to swoop in and take a very similar name.
I also thought it was Cheap Monday and was temporarily impressed/confused that Rich had secured that collab. But it’s Bad Monday which is just some shite that nobody has heard of who are trading off their similar name. Also clearly buying fake followers - 416k followers but only a couple of hundred likes on some photos. I smell shite.

Last edited:
Somebody please comment on an ASA post asking what Matt thinks about Rich carrying on ASA under a different name!

• Haha
Who was it?? 😆
jings man so dramatic!!! that pictures literally on the record website and its the first thing that comes up when you google his name and “tycoon” as he mentioned in HIS post. no exactly difficult to find, and he’s no exactly helped in burying it either 🤣

Holy duck that latest rant, pages of desperation and bollocks denying his involvement and documented crappy practices. bleeping trauma?? Following him to Margate. These are the consequences of your actions, deal with them like an adult for once. Literally running away to Margate bought you a few month but you cant actually escape what you have actually done FFS. Grow up! The "poor me" act (and it's 100% an act) is SO bleeping pathetic at this point.
---
For thos who haven't/ are unable to see this bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bleatfest. He really feels like he has been done wrong doesn’t he? Also chooses not to address his multiple bankruptcies and suppliers he left unpaid.

Reactions: 7
The Margate community IS small but he’s a fkn chump if he doesn’t think any of them know what has been going on in Scotland. It’s not a bubble.

And realistically they aren’t wanted in Margate. Does the page say anything else?

They’ve knocked on every door and been politely kb’ed so fkn take a hint.

Reactions: 3
The narcissism is unreal 😳.
I'm gonna have to bin this wallops insta for a while I think, need a break from the Margate Tourism Board and the bollocks he's spouting.
And it's bleeping 'have' not 'of'
Surely he'd know this having worked with all these big brands 👀

• Haha
Who does he think wants to read this? He hasn’t actually done anything apart from fail and I don’t like saying that about someone but I think if he had actually successfully created a big international brand that is still successful or even a small independent business that the likes had never been seen before then fair enough. Everything he has done leaves a terrible trail of toxicity and you can never believe anything he says as everything he says turns into something else when tit hits the fan.

Reactions: 10
He surely wouldn’t be stupid enough to actually try and write and release something like that, all the people he’s fucked over in the past (and present) would be lining up to out him for the charlatan he truly is.

Would love to hear the transparency behind paying a fortune for your wedding/honeymoon and then folding your business and shafting folk (who you had told were your friends) in the process.

Greed is not Good

there’s your new tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 8