Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could literally get a managerial job in any fashion retail store. That’s not saying cos he’s talented but cos he does have the experience. Probably has the skills for most office jobs. He just doesn’t want to work somewhere like that

Reactions: 4
“Freelance is just a way of saying unemployed” - for you maybe, but don’t tar every other successful freelancer with this bs narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He thinks he can just swan into a high level creative job when he’s got absolutely no chance of even getting an interview. Absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 7
Semi retired? M8 your just unemployed. I stil cant get my head around the living situation, house back home, renting in Margate and a separate studio?? I had just assumed it was a back room in the house.

Job market isn't rough, companies are desperate for employment, bet his cv is just shite and he can't be assed to put on a plain shirt and sit through and interview without coming across like a total nob. An I bet by "normal job" it's high up openings like the doc martins nonsense stuff he is wholly unqualified for. Apply for the opening at Tesco or social media admin at Bumfuck ltd or any other entry level job and crack on son.
Shows you how much money he had siphoned from his many failed businesses that they’ve been in Margate all year.
And no creative businesses in Margate will touch them. Too pushy and too desperate. They don’t need outsiders- they’re doing fine.

Reactions: 2
Now disaster head is selling knives? Whats wrong with these guys? Of all the shite you could stick your crap doodles on and sell!

Also pretty weird him and AS-Matt have sold such similar products.
Surely he also can’t advertise that on Instagram, goes against guidelines surely?

Reactions: 3
Selling knives meh, he’s not Scottish defo thinks he’s Mexican welsh

I don’t know much about company house, never had a company but..

he is telling them/ confirming with them the below:

He has companies in Dundee that have since been let out to other companies

he has company in Glasgow which was his home address, but when business ceased he changed to the address of this business he closed that has since had a company move in

how does that work? I don’t know but it’s very cowboy builder esque! If he wants a top job, they’ll do due diligence and see red flags, he must not get this

• Haha
Not totally relevant here but have you guys seen aw the shite with the 13th Note? So much like what happened with Abandoned Ship bars. I know hospitality is a shite show but it’s so crap to see the people who are meant to be alt and cool being gross anti union arseholes

What have I done to get these targeted ads. Need a flipping warning first.
he is so fuckin cringe man 💀💀

also OP u have left in your profile pic at the bottom right of those pics: mayb best to delete ur post just so u don’t expose urself .

also because i cannae hack rich’s fuckin mug man such a jumpscare
---
Not totally relevant here but have you guys seen aw the shite with the 13th Note? So much like what happened with Abandoned Ship bars. I know hospitality is a shite show but it’s so crap to see the people who are meant to be alt and cool being gross anti union arseholes
its usually the ones making the most song and dance about being ethical and coOol and nOt LIkE oThEr bArS that are the worst for dodgy shite behind the scenes: case in point, Abandon Ship…

he is so fuckin cringe man 💀💀

also OP u have left in your profile pic at the bottom right of those pics: mayb best to delete ur post just so u don’t expose urself .

also because i cannae hack rich’s fuckin mug man such a jumpscare
---

its usually the ones making the most song and dance about being ethical and coOol and nOt LIkE oThEr bArS that are the worst for dodgy shite behind the scenes: case in point, Abandon Ship…
Ach it’s ok. Not really fussed if he finds out who I am. But thank you

• Heart
The shite quality of those tees too is bleeping awful - who in their right mind would buy this?
I also love he’s never had an original idea in his life - “oh, that shite word I go by like I’m Prince, let me do that in a font that looks more like Disney than Barbie to coin in on the Barbie hype.”

Man is a sinking ship. Actually, maybe that should have been his made up hype name he gave himself.

The shite quality of those tees too is bleeping awful - who in their right mind would buy this?
I also love he’s never had an original idea in his life - “oh, that shite word I go by like I’m Prince, let me do that in a font that looks more like Disney than Barbie to coin in on the Barbie hype.”

Man is a sinking ship. Actually, maybe that should have been his made up hype name he gave himself.
It's no different to the crap he was doing for AS just pinching ideas and already existing IPs. Still claiming he's reinvented the wheel and that the new brand is different.
Only thing that's different is how much bleeping creepier he looks atm. Hanging out with other vapid online personalities in Margate has made him and his wife weirder.

Reactions: 6
It's no different to the crap he was doing for AS just pinching ideas and already existing IPs. Still claiming he's reinvented the wheel and that the new brand is different.
Only thing that's different is how much bleeping creepier he looks atm. Hanging out with other vapid online personalities in Margate has made him and his wife weirder.
Exactly, same pinched shite from other brands - he’s never had an original design or idea, just recycled tit. Man’s a joke.

he looks way creepy, and his bleeping talking to camera videos to make himself seem like a nice guy just give me the ick

"As of August 1st, Abandon Ship will be back under the control of Richard Davies. All orders up until this point will be honoured. Thanks for your support over the past 11 months 🤘"

Taken from facebook

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6