Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the long winded stories on Instagram with him explaining why this is different this time and how his time starting from the “ground up” in Margate has made him see where he wants to take the brand yada yada yaawwwwnn .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but purely from a marketing pov, it’s bleeping embarrassing to announce anything with a blurry, pixilated graffic like that. For a brand that is literally about design- no one had a better res image of the logo???

• Heart
Came here to say this! Has he bought the business back!!?

He never sold it to the extent that he said. I and some other learned fellows here have always suspected it and to me it's plain as bleeping day now. He was always involved. He's an absolute liar and grifter all that tit about retiring and then reinventing the wheel with his new label (which was the same anyway) he's only ever wanted to distance the Richard Davies brand from the AS brand for a bit. Disaster bastard strikes again. Im almost shocked but I'm not. He's out down himself on the levels of sheer bullshit he spouts.

Whether Matt was in on this grift all along or whether he got duped by disaster bastard I don't know and I guess we will never know. But the Rich is a grade a bleep and that obvious, anyone who does business with him at this point is asking for trouble.

For a brand that is literally about design- no one had a better res image of the logo???
Matt has posted that I'd guess. He released shirts with grammar and spelling mistakes so I'm not surprised really. Probably doesn't even care at this point.

I think the guy who brought it realised he’d been sold a piece of tit and so got Richard to buy it back off him

Reactions: 2
I think Richard only wanted it back for the follower numbers. Nobody is interested in his shite anymore so haven’t followed him or his new company. His narcissism needs a bigger audience. How long can Margate put up with him?

Reactions: 3
How long until he gets driven out of Margate for screwing over suppliers/staff? Credit, he has lasted longer than I thought but has been flying under the radar.

IMG_1995.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long until he gets driven out of Margate for screwing over suppliers/staff? Credit, he has lasted longer than I thought but has been flying under the radar.

View attachment 2371468
Honestly, the way he constantly rebrands the same old shite, his approach to marketing and branding is bleeping laughable. DISASTER DUNGEON, JUST LISTEN TO IT HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, the way he constantly rebrands the same old shite, his approach to marketing and branding is bleeping laughable. DISASTER DUNGEON, JUST LISTEN TO IT HAHAHAH
Aye it'll stink of piss, sweat, and credit card debt.
I wouldn't get in a basement with that creep 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s giving Joesf Fritzel. Again the guy doesn’t have an original bone in his body

• Haha
It’s giving Joesf Fritzel. Again the guy doesn’t have an original bone in his body
Not a single original bone. His designs are always ripped off of someone else who is more successful, and he thinks by ‘rebranding’ himself it’ll somehow be a fresh start for him.
Mate, you’re a shite grifter. You’ll always be a shite grifter, no amount of new branding/renaming is going to remove you from your past, that tit will always catch up with you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang on, so is Abandoned Ship still going or not?
I just got served this ad and thought it had shut down?

(edited for spelling error)

Attachments

Last edited:
😆😆😆 is this his new excuse for bleeping over the numerous friends, colleagues, employees, suppliers. Has that guy ever actually owned any bad choice or decision he has made. Deluded fuckwad. No wonder he is a complete pariah in Scotland, can’t wait for Margate to wise up.

IMG_2002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
😆😆😆 is this his new excuse for bleeping over the numerous friends, colleagues, employees, suppliers. Has that guy ever actually owned any bad choice or decision he has made. Deluded fuckwad. No wonder he is a complete pariah in Scotland, can’t wait for Margate to wise up.

View attachment 2388078
Beginning a sentence with and or alot. Surely no one would buy a top with many mistakes or they must be as dumb as him. If that was me buying I would have the score out, full stop and correct words send to him and tell him this is the exact order I want no some top where he has thought of and rushed it.
Embarrassing grown adults can't do correct spelling one that really grinds me is There, their and they're.

• Haha