Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Sorbet

Tbf my credit score changes depending on the provider (from fair to excellent) so if he did post a credit score it’s probs just the only one that didn’t have a shocker score for him

Vanilla Sorbet

I’m always suspicious of print on demand businesses as well. I get having stock = bad or whatever but it definitely feels very lazy, little costs involved in running it also. Easy way to generate a little bit of cash if you’ve got a known name already

I feel the opposite now. The last design/post has confirmed in my mind that Rich is indeed out of the picture.
I am inclined to agree, it’s not ASA though because of the submission of the annual confirmation statement going on company house today. So taken over the brand and not the company which his initial statement said

He’s such a walloper. He thinks he looks cool but it’s giving Borat
Soooooo Borat 😂

Last edited:

rocky2005

his social media was full of ‘I have opened a bar’ ‘my bar…’ ‘I’m running a bar’ which has all been deleted now if course when the shit hit the fan and he wanted to distance himself. He’s was very much the face of that bar and it was no accident that he positioned himself as the owner before it all went sideways. The first time we started hearing that he was only the creative director was when the union got involved. If you look at his name on Companies House he was one of three directors who owned a third of that bar.
That’s interesting, he frames it that he was a director, not an owner. You can be creative director without ownership. Maybe he did have shares