Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
I think someone mentioned before but ASA’s clothing Instagram only has 230 photos now despite him posting multiple photos every day for over a decade. They have deleted thousands of photos. It must have taken them forever to do that. If there is an investigation into Rich, he’s deleted a lot of evidence including all the promotion, products and sales for his ‘charity’ brand Hardship Helps. No accounts were ever filed despite them selling lots of ‘charity’ products under that brand. When you look at the Hardship Helps on companies house, it’s not even listed as a charity or non-profit but a limited company (I.e. for profit) so they were never under any obligation to donate profits to charity like they said they would. And they’ve claimed they didn’t make any money with that brand, which we all know isn’t true.

If the clothing company owes as much money as it says it does, they will probably be forced into administration…again!

What other reason could there possibly be for him manually deleting thousands upon thousands of photos from his business Instagram? Shredding the evidence.
Source: https://www.oscr.org.uk/search

the toxic couple have a company listing as MIGAS 721 LTD, primed and ready to rip off their unsuspecting suppliers. They probably rent the Luchador building lease.

on the listing for that company they haven’t linked to his previous failed businesses, very shady.
Interesting that on companies house his name is registered in a different format on MIGAS 721 and therefore doesn’t seem linked to the other 9 companies.

Attachments

abandonedship

I've stayed quiet on this since I found out more about the companies at the start of the union involvement. I might get slaughtered for this but apparently Rich had very little to do with why the union actually got involved and was the only one in that company to care about the staff. I don't know anything about the new pub/the other abandon ship bars but all of the staff I've spoken to involved with it speak a lot more highly of Rich than the rest. He introduced living wage in the bars and was apparently working with staff on fixing all of the issues outlined by Unite. From what I've pieced together that's what lead to his split as the rest of the bars in Dundee, including an Abandon Ship, are still open. He left because he was railroaded into working with conmen and couldn't fix the mistakes.

Not saying it absolves him of any past or future mishaps but figured I'd throw my two cents in, the union stuff wasn't down to him.

He’s such a dodgy cretin. Pretty sure he was something to do with the pub that was formerly The Bull and is now The Scallion? It seemed to close its doors and rebrand nearly overnight when all the shit hit the fan with the Abandon Ship Bar? Might be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
He doesn't have anything to do with this to the best of my knowledge, it was the other company that he was involved with and I got told they were bought out or sold out of most if not all their bars in Glasgow.

discodanman

He's so full of shit he can't help himself! They haven't moved anywhere after all then! They're just on an extended holiday or something?
Yeah I don’t get the whole cloak and dagger aspect to this “move” it’s an extended holiday. Just say that ffs.