Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought it was a bit weird the space between boob and bottle was so short. Like an hour.

Reactions: 3
She is so weird, saying how bizarre it is for Z to put food in his water cup and then drink it. Like no, that’s what kids do?? Experimenting, playing… being a child???

Reactions: 4
She is so weird, saying how bizarre it is for Z to put food in his water cup and then drink it. Like no, that’s what kids do?? Experimenting, playing… being a child???
I have a feeling Rhi is going to be horrified when Z gets up to even more toddler type behaviour In the coming months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she is one of those people who doesn’t understand that babies will be babies and they don’t just behave like mini adults. Everything just seems so forced with her, I’m not convinced she enjoys being a Mummy at all :(

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she is one of those people who doesn’t understand that babies will be babies and they don’t just behave like mini adults. Everything just seems so forced with her, I’m not convinced she enjoys being a Mummy at all :(
I think she enjoys being a mum I just think she has no freaking idea how to do it!
I know mum judgment is a thing but she makes out he is some special child because he is a posteninally faster developer than others. That means literally nothing at this stage in his life!
Everything is experimenting, that’s why they putting things in one place then move it then put it back, they are learning how that works. Water and food. They learn the texture change. Just let him get on with it and stop almost showing off because you’ve given birth to Einstein. And whilst your at it, try and nourish yourself because I would be embarrassed if my mum looked as scrawny as you. It just makes people think you can’t cope. And if you are reading here and you can’t cope, stop faking it and making out you can

Her new “about me” for new followers is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen.

• Sick
I was just coming to say the same thing! It’s written so poorly with zero punctuation so it reads as if she’s just blurting out everything she has ever achieved in one long breath. It’s completely different to how she normally posts.

I was just coming to say the same thing! It’s written so poorly with zero punctuation so it reads as if she’s just blurting out everything she has ever achieved in one long breath. It’s completely different to how she normally posts.
And not exactly professional tagging absolutely everyone she's ever had dealings with -I'm sure Brian May and Alfie able probably don't even remember her ( they certainly don't follow her)

It’s terribly written and is basically just one massive long boast
Great she’s achieved a lot but I think she thinks that makes her special or like she’s achieved more than most……in reality, she failed in career and then set up her own with a following of people from Instagram. Sure it’s great but it’s not unheard of to achieve a lot in your life….

Has she made a conscious decision to stop wearing makeup at some point along the way? No judgement as I can rarely be arsed myself but before she had the baby she seemed to be always quite dolled up? Is this her trying to be relatable or has she just decided she doesn’t want to wear it anymore(not that it matters either way). She does not look good at the moment at all,possibly combination of gauntness and lack of makeup,but how she looks does not really inspire me to want to use her services as she does not seem healthy.

Has she made a conscious decision to stop wearing makeup at some point along the way? No judgement as I can rarely be arsed myself but before she had the baby she seemed to be always quite dolled up? Is this her trying to be relatable or has she just decided she doesn’t want to wear it anymore(not that it matters either way). She does not look good at the moment at all,possibly combination of gauntness and lack of makeup,but how she looks does not really inspire me to want to use her services as she does not seem healthy.
tbh the no makeup thing doesn’t bother me, it’s quite refreshing to see someone without makeup caked on. What concerns me more is as you say how gaunt she is - she almost looks grey. Definitely not well nourished or healthy at all.

Reactions: 5
So her groundbreaking never been done before book is just going to be a regurgitation of all her uni textbooks then! Hope she remembers to change the words a bit.

I absolutely disagree with her whole project that she is writing a book to bring the stuff from her textbooks into people’s kitchens. That’s the last thing people need, it makes nutrition more confusing. Unless you are on a restricted diet, having an eating disorder, are diabetic etc or have some reason where you really need to think about what you are eating to that level you do not need to think about food in this way. By making out what you eat is something that is all scientific and consuming and needs demystifying it reinforces that idea rather than helping at all

Reactions: 9
She talks about one size doesn’t fit all but I’m pretty sure that this book is going effectively be one way to eat and therefore people are going to buy it and try and follow whatever and all be eating the same way…..she’s an absolute joker…..also just get on with writing it rather than writing about how difficult it is! We all do jobs that have difficult exhausting parts. You are literally nothing special! When is that going to get in to your head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.