Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making her son put his own nappies in the bin??? What the actual duck. How disgusting and unhygienic is that.
What was the point in showing us that 'snapshot of real life' if she then puts the nappy in another bin anyway...and she could have at least got him to wash his hands after touching the nappy before picking up his toys 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I’m actually mortified. My daughter is the same age and I’m all for teaching them how to tidy, but putting her nappy in the bin? Absolutely not in a million years.

Reactions: 4
I just cannot understand why supposedly intelligent people are so happy to plaster their young babies all over Instagram. This stuff doesn’t disappear and anyone with a bit of know how can retrieve stuff even if it’s deleted. I work in child protection and people like Rhiannon are literally feeding the paedophiles. Disgusting.

And the big reveal is… she’s writing another book on the science of nutrition! So no doubt just ripping off the NHS website again and charging for it. Amazed DK have commissioned this tbh!

And the big reveal is… she’s writing another book on the science of nutrition! So no doubt just ripping off the NHS website again and charging for it. Amazed DK have commissioned this tbh!
She knows duck all about the science of nutrition! I doubt she even knows how to break down scientific papers articulately. Everything she says is just a reiteration. Why are the majority of people so blind to this?! It’ll just be an amalgamation of all the fundamentals of nutrition student textbooks. 🙄

She knows duck all about the science of nutrition! I doubt she even knows how to break down scientific papers articulately. Everything she says is just a reiteration. Why are the majority of people so blind to this?! It’ll just be an amalgamation of all the fundamentals of nutrition student textbooks. 🙄
Ha for sure! She’s probably done most of the research on google. I doubt she’s actually gone to any labs and done the scientific studies herself so therefore she is just taking information off the website and making it her own. Isn’t that just plagiarism? How can she be sure there isn’t some sort of politics and these papers she’s found online aren’t sponsored by a company and therefore contain biased information?
And it’s number 1 on Amazon, it’s worth the amount of traction these influencer have!
Also I would much rather stay at home and write a book in the subject I’m interested in rather than go to work and be out the house for 12 hours.
she really doesn’t understand how good she’s got it!

Get ready for her becoming even more preachy and pretentious now that she is writing ‘THE encyclopaedic book on nutrition’. Funny how she wants to be seen as the authority on everything nutrition but when it came to weaning her own child, she went against nhs guidelines and weaned him early and spread misinformation about signs of readiness.

Why has she written zacharys name as if a child has written it? Zac is 14 months old so obviously can’t write his own name so you would just write it normally wouldn’t you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Get ready for her becoming even more preachy and pretentious now that she is writing ‘THE encyclopaedic book on nutrition’. Funny how she wants to be seen as the authority on everything nutrition but when it came to weaning her own child, she went against nhs guidelines and weaned him early and spread misinformation about signs of readiness.

Why has she written zacharys name as if a child has written it? Zac is 14 months old so obviously can’t write his own name so you would just write it normally wouldn’t you?
Agreed it is just embarrassing. She is far less qualified than many other nutritionists and I can’t see she’s any published any new research.
Would be interested to know who the target audience is for this book tbh!

Reactions: 3
Rhi is so obsessed with zacharys routine I swear she does a post explaining his routine at least once a month.

• Sick
I’m a big breastfeeding advocate (though obviously fully aware it’s a choice and there’s nothing wrong with formula etc etc) and know a couple of friends who breastfed past 1 year, but their children have one breastfeed a day, possibly 2, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Not 3 times a day PLUS a bottle.

No wonder Z doesn’t want his breakfast, he’s full to bursting on breast milk!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah same, everyone I know who has breastfed for longer than a year, they were down to 1 or 2 feeds by that point. It does seem a bit much tbh.

Reactions: 1
My little boy is 15 months and I do 'don't offer don't refuse' with him rather than set feeds. Sometimes he wants it 3-4 times a day (for comfort, if he's teething, if he's tired, if he catches a glimpse of them and remembers they exist... lol), sometimes just once before bed. I don't think the amount of feeds she's giving him is unusual, I think it's more that they're at fixed times like a baby might have, so they're more like 'feeds' than just boob for comfort. Wanting things to fit in neat routines and schedules to be a recurring theme with Rhiannon.

My little boy is 15 months and I do 'don't offer don't refuse' with him rather than set feeds. Sometimes he wants it 3-4 times a day (for comfort, if he's teething, if he's tired, if he catches a glimpse of them and remembers they exist... lol), sometimes just once before bed. I don't think the amount of feeds she's giving him is unusual, I think it's more that they're at fixed times like a baby might have, so they're more like 'feeds' than just boob for comfort. Wanting things to fit in neat routines and schedules to be a recurring theme with Rhiannon.
Everything comes down to control with her. In every aspect of her life that she shares.

Yes your way sounds like it should be, baby lead and relaxed, the opposite of Rhi!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.