Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now a baby moon at... 35 weeks pregnant is she? Or maybe even more

I’m bored and checked the engagement on the AXA ad, only one slightly negative comment about AXA, but this comment 🤢🤢🤢 is what is wrong with the world
🤮🤮 Seriously?! My god I worry about some people!!

Reactions: 2
Love that she is managing to make Covid-19 all about her and complaining about people invading her personal space. And no we don’t give a flying monkeys about your #gifted nursery tour!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
the ridiculousness of tagging a pram and candle brand in your isolation workout just... 🤦‍♀️ I had been looking for some light weights so I must go get those candles now!
I actually cannot. Cancel social media. Just cancel it. This has got to be the dumbest tit I’ve seen. So desperate.

I actually cannot. Cancel social media. Just cancel it. This has got to be the dumbest tit I’ve seen. So desperate.
I didn’t think anyone could get more painfully fake...but apparently, they can! What the actual f**k is she doing 😂 This is pathetic

And now a baby moon at... 35 weeks pregnant is she? Or maybe even more

I’m bored and checked the engagement on the AXA ad, only one slightly negative comment about AXA, but this comment 🤢🤢🤢 is what is wrong with the world
She probably wrote this herself from another account.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s less than a week away from giving birth and feels the need to do a ‘socially distanced’ meeting with Sky. Why? Why not just do it over the internet? I can’t see how that constitutes an essential reason to leave the house, personally.

Doubt she’ll take more than a week maternity leave before she’ll be back doing cook alongs and interviews for tv

So she’s less than a week away from giving birth and feels the need to do a ‘socially distanced’ meeting with Sky. Why? Why not just do it over the internet? I can’t see how that constitutes an essential reason to leave the house, personally.
She’s a complete attention seeker.

Doubt she’ll take more than a week maternity leave before she’ll be back doing cook alongs and interviews for tv
She will be extra painful and preachy when she has her baby.

• Haha
Did anyone watch her with London Paleo Girl talking about pregnancy and birth? She came across as quite sympathetic that LPG didn’t have the birth she wanted and claimed to be realistic that birth might not go her way. But it just came across as so utterly fake! She did admit she is having a doula though. Bet she is going for a private midwife home birth. Can’t see Princess Rhi slumming it in an NHS hospital.

Did anyone watch her with London Paleo Girl talking about pregnancy and birth? She came across as quite sympathetic that LPG didn’t have the birth she wanted and claimed to be realistic that birth might not go her way. But it just came across as so utterly fake! She did admit she is having a doula though. Bet she is going for a private midwife home birth. Can’t see Princess Rhi slumming it in an NHS hospital.
If there’s one thing worse than “Rhi” it’s Rhi with one of her smug mummy blogger pals. I could see her giving birth at The Portland. That loudmouth Chessie King is probably her doula 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could see her giving birth at The Portland. 😂
This is the image she actually wants to give off to everyone, that of quite a posh, affluent luxury mummy blogger, because it helps her get the sponsorships and gifts. However, she's anything but posh or nice, and is just an attention seeking wannabe who's fame-hungry, has a massive ego, and is just dying to mix with celebs. I've been seeing her activities from before her insta campaign that she did to increase followers a few years ago and she's seriously fake in her persona and image.

Last edited:
This is the image she actually wants to give off to everyone, that of quite a posh, affluent luxury mummy blogger, because it helps her get the sponsorships and gifts. However, she's anything but posh or nice, and is just an attention seeking wannabe who's fame-hungry, has a massive ego, and is just dying to mix with celebs. I've been seeing her activities from before her insta campaign that she did to increase followers a few years ago and she's seriously fake in her persona and image.
Totally. I actually think it’s really distasteful when so many have lost their jobs etc to be sharing her extravagant lifestyle. All whilst pretending to be really normal and humble.

I imagine her business is going to take a big hit though. No doubt she’ll be one of these super mums who is back to work 24 hours after giving birth!

Totally. I actually think it’s really distasteful when so many have lost their jobs etc to be sharing her extravagant lifestyle. All whilst pretending to be really normal and humble.

I imagine her business is going to take a big hit though. No doubt she’ll be one of these super mums who is back to work 24 hours after giving birth!
With the associated exercise video and dietary advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.