Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so smug showing ‘the reality’ - this is not the reality - most women aren’t that thin at the end of the pregnancy and here she is showing off stretch mark free thin body and says this is normal (normal for her but not for the majority).
Baby is so cute though!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hi, she’s been in hospital 5 days is that because she has had a c-section , are you not usually let home by day 2/3 even on first baby. I suppose if you going private you can stay as long as you want .

Not sure. She hasn’t said why but said earlier the NHS saved their lives. Baby was also on a drip so guessing there were issues?
I’m assuming some sort of infection which he needs antibiotics for. I think strep b is quite common isn’t it. Must be awful to be in for so long and I wonder if she’s been able to see much of her husband.
There’s a real trend for adult nappies post pregnancy now isn’t there? Deliciously Ella modelled hers when she had her baby too. It’s not something I was aware of when I had my son in 2015. Rhiannon looks better in hers than I look in a bikini 😩

Reactions: 1
Yes...lovely she’s had a baby and all is well. I genuinely mean that. He’s a cutie and she deserves some genuine happiness in her life with her marriage and baby etc. Everyone deserves happiness.

However, I find it so pathetic how many people swoon after her like she is the bleeping Queen. I mean seriously...wtf 🙄.

Furthermore...I can’t imagine a life so dull she really needs to overshare every last detail with the world. Is she seriously that void and hungry to be “somebody”?! Sorry...it just makes me uneasy and queasy. If your page is about nutrition then let it be that...not your flippin life in all its tediousness...shoving it down everyone’s throats. Pete’s sake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not quite sure what to make of her latest post, she’s dropping teasers about how hard her delivery was and I’m not entirely sure why. Either keep it private or address it fully?

Shes been a mum for 10 days and shes become the voice of motherhood 🙃

Though i am jealous she got therapy so quickly for her labour. I never did. So thats brilliant for her! I hope thats across the board for all traumatic labours.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In glad she’s being honest about the fact it wasn’t this perfect experience. Following the perfect diet and exercising religiously does not result in some karmic payoff of a perfect pregnancy and labour. And women who don’t follow these faddy recipes and have time to work out everyday haven’t failed. Sometimes tit happens for no good reason and you just have to get through it the best you can. Unfortunately that doesn’t help to sell much tat on insta 😉
Great to get therapy I agree although I don’t know when I would have had time with a 10 day old baby!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear.....here we go on the slippery slope of preaching to one and all about Motherhood 10 days in! Get a grip Rhi! You don’t look like a ‘normal’ mother, you look amazing and know full well you do!
and why is she posting pictures of her tit hanging out when she’s not actually feeding the child?

• Sick
  • Haha
Sounds like her birth was horrific and noticed in one of the pictures she posted the baby had a splint on his arm. I don’t blame her for not wanting to go into details about it and it’s fair enough for her to tell people it wasn’t a walk in the park. I agree with an earlier post just goes to show you can eat well and do all the fancy classes but it doesn’t guarantee you a good labour.

Reactions: 7
adorable baby .... but do we really need the photo’s of her in the throw away pants
call me old fashioned but some things are best not posted for the general public ...

• Haha
Looks like baby needed antibiotics or a drip of some kind...possibly swallowed meconium during delivery
yes, all the fancy diets and exercises cant prevent obstetric emergencies...they can happen to the most 'prepared' mothers out there ...I know - I was one of those statistics, I'm glad she's getting therapy but I also know through bitter experience that this is also very hit or miss depending on where you live in UK ...she is indeed privileged having this available to her . Just waiting for all the nutritious shakes she's going to be preparing now for breastfeeding 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe he got stuck during delivery (shoulder dystocia) which can result in arm/shoulder/collarbone fractures. It happened to my friend and she said it was beyond horrific as they had to try forceps, episiotomy and then fracture the baby’s arm to get him out of her as his heart rate had dangerously slowed down. Might be why Rhiannon’s baby is wearing a splint if his arm was fractured during delivery

To me it looks like the splint is just for antibiotics as my son had the same when he was born. She is indeed privileged for having therapy for her birth. My baby was born not breathing, had to be resuscitated in front of me and taken away straight away for more help (which of course was the best thing for him.) I didn’t see him again for 3 hours and couldn’t hold him when I did eventually see him. Counselling or therapy was never mentioned to me or my husband after this either in hospital or with any other follow up with midwives or health visitors.
He is a happy healthy, very energetic preschooler now and you would never know anything had ever been wrong!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.