Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think her business will be that badly affected. Isn’t it like £150 for a Skype consult

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thats just with one of her team. She’s over £200 for Skype, more if you see her in person
That is a staggering amount for someone who is comparatively junior in her career. I know of a very well respected consultant doctor who charges less than that to see patients privately. Some people have more money than sense - why would anyone pay £200ph for advice from someone who is ruled by body dysmorphia and anorexia?

Does anyone else find her constant exercise posts with her husband in the background a bit weird? We get you’re exercising, you don’t need to shove it down peoples’ throats every damn day!

She definitely reads here too. Noticed she mentioned something about NHS staff so maybe she isn’t off to the Portland.

Reactions: 3
She’s booked up months in advance....in fact they suggest you see one of her other staff (£150 so a snip) as it’ll take so long to get an appointment with her. Interestingly they’re all self employed, not on the payroll so I do wonder how much of that £150 they actually see

• Sick
She’s booked up months in advance....in fact they suggest you see one of her other staff (£150 so a snip) as it’ll take so long to get an appointment with her. Interestingly they’re all self employed, not on the payroll so I do wonder how much of that £150 they actually see
As I said- people have more money than sense. There are plenty of far better qualified nutritionists who charge much less than that.

I’m sure the costs of renting space in Harley Street are high, but even so, that is a crazy amount of money. Rhi undoubtedly takes a big cut of her minions’ earnings too.

Back when I had less sense I messaged her very early on in my pregnancy about making sure I was getting the right nutrients, this was just after she had just announced hers. She very kindly suggested I book in for a consult with her. I took one look at the prices and decided I can work out for myself to eat a carrot every now and then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think her business will be that badly affected. Isn’t it like £150 for a Skype consult
Around £200+ ...with her. No better than those who have more experience AND knowledge that charge £50-75. She is money hungry ...only providing a textbook service.

That is a staggering amount for someone who is comparatively junior in her career. I know of a very well respected consultant doctor who charges less than that to see patients privately. Some people have more money than sense - why would anyone pay £200ph for advice from someone who is ruled by body dysmorphia and anorexia?

Does anyone else find her constant exercise posts with her husband in the background a bit weird? We get you’re exercising, you don’t need to shove it down peoples’ throats every damn day!

She definitely reads here too. Noticed she mentioned something about NHS staff so maybe she isn’t off to the Portland.
She may give off the image of Portland...but doubt she has that sort of money to comfortably spend on the process.

There is a particular girl on her team who is a very junior person on her team and...her advice is NOT worth £150. It’s all very desperate.

As I said- people have more money than sense. There are plenty of far better qualified nutritionists who charge much less than that.

I’m sure the costs of renting space in Harley Street are high, but even so, that is a crazy amount of money. Rhi undoubtedly takes a big cut of her minions’ earnings too.
It’s a per hour rental. The rates weren’t that high last I looked. Was something like £50/hour. Depends on building and room size etc. Oh it’s all a facade to appear better than. Harley Street does not determine experience, knowledge and skill.

Back when I had less sense I messaged her very early on in my pregnancy about making sure I was getting the right nutrients, this was just after she had just announced hers. She very kindly suggested I book in for a consult with her. I took one look at the prices and decided I can work out for myself to eat a carrot every now and then 😂
The fact that she couldn’t give you basic info tells you all you need to know. You’d be better off speaking with or reading free info from maternal nutrition PROFESSIONALS and not a shill! She’s only about the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Working out with her strategically placed #gifted pram on her stories. How these complete narcissists try to deceive their followers is truly pathetic. The pram has wheels love, it can easily be rolled out of the way if necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I see one more sped up video of her bouncing up and down on her gym ball or doing her squats , I think I may just scream!...if she does end up going past her due date and end up needing to be induced , she's more likely to encounter more medical intervention than she's planned for

What was that all about today? Sweaty Betty - not an ad but swipe up and use my link! Do they think we’re buttoned you the back and don’t know how affiliate links work?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was that all about today? Sweaty Betty - not an ad but swipe up and use my link! Do they think we’re buttoned you the back and don’t know how affiliate links work?
What an idiot. “This isn’t an ad but SB sponsored my podcast and now you can get 20% off”. Sounds like the definition of an ad to me.

• Haha
No posts for a couple of days so I imagine baby is here. Brace yourselves for the earth mother/natural posts 😂

No posts for a couple of days so I imagine baby is here. Brace yourselves for the earth mother/natural posts 😂
It's going to be barf inducing and 'ad ad ad' or constant 'sponsored, gifted, affiliate link, gifted' - a lot of them undeclared or hidden no doubt! :sick: May as well have a 'sponsored' stamp plastered on the kid's clothes

It's going to be barf inducing and 'ad ad ad' or constant 'sponsored, gifted, affiliate link, gifted' - a lot of them undeclared or hidden no doubt! :sick: May as well have a 'sponsored' stamp plastered on the kid's clothes
Go one better and just stamp it on its forehead, save her the bother of having to declare all the freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh- it does look cute though! But jeez, she’s going to be a monster now. Probably giving everyone tips on how to breast feed on day 5, and a how to parents guide after 2 weeks?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.