Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
So she is now hiring for someone to do all areas of the business.. so like… a personal assistant. Except she doesn’t call it that. How can you ask people of apply for a job via Instagram with no job title or actual job description and then complain about the lack of quality of applicants.
Exactly this! She wants a butler! Like Downton Abbey without the hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
No doubt its allowed extra attention to her podcast.

She said on that chat that it wasnt clearly explained why they had to go to theatre for the forceps, I was going off that. Id forgotten about her thank you post. It does sound like she had a difficult labour, and influencer or not, if some feels traumatised by it, I dont really think its anyones place to dismiss that. But I am aware that ive been triggered by it all, so I may well be over sensitive
As someone who has had a traumatic birth I would never want to dismiss that and I’m sorry if you feel like I have. Labour and birth is not easy! I just can’t get my head around her on the one hand having this horrific experience and on the other hand being all lighthearted posing in her mesh knickers and all her smug mummy baking banana bread posts.

TGreece76

She constantly says ‘social media is only part of the story’ and you can’t possibly judge someone on 15 second insta stories, yet like Alice Liveing ranges between really sad and ecstatic. There never appears to be just a normal, happy medium.
That is so true. The reality is, the normal happy medium isn’t very interesting to most people so it doesn’t get shown... so we only get exposed to the extremes which isn’t very healthy.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Just to defend Z, he’s not 18 months, he’s 16 months. And there’s not a single child in my son’s nursery group (up to 2 years old) with 100 words, I’ve never met a toddler who can speak that much?
We can’t go around diagnosing speech delays in a child based off Instagram stories
She said herself her child doesn’t say anything apart from Mama and she is clearly worried about his speech. Happy to stand corrected that the official guidance is around 20 words at 18 months though 👍

They are all different ultimately. I definitely don’t want to come across as Mum shaming and sorry if it seemed that way, it’s a hard enough job as it is!. As I said Z is a sweet little boy.

Would defo love to know what went down with her opera career!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I haven’t watched her stories in ages because she doesn’t come up for me much... Instagram algorithm.

is she a mummy blogger now then? I thought her Instagram was about nutrition. I don’t follow her for baby content, I’m not a mum.

I follow a lot of mummy bloggers because one day I will be one (I hope) and I love babies but I don’t her for baby content!! Especially if it’s all ads. Not helpful at all

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she’s reading this thread... suddenly disclosing everything! Albeit in very small text haha
Or perhaps the ASA caught up with her?! I reported her recently & personally know a number of people who have too! I hope this is the case 🤞🏼

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I can't say I've paid her much attention but the food posts on her page do look really nice.
if only she ate them!

I’m not sure that some of the wedding wasn’t sponsored; some of Alice’s Stories at the time made me think that, especially, regarding the accommodation. Also, is it not a bit dubious to add the sources to the bottom of this post?

View attachment 59311

I’m not sure that some of the wedding wasn’t sponsored; some of Alice’s Stories at the time made me think that, especially, regarding the accommodation. Also, is it not a bit dubious to add the sources to the bottom of this post?

View attachment 59311
I would be amazed if at least some of it wasn’t sponsored. The way things were tagged was, as you say, interesting to say the least.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
maybe I’m wrong but awhile back she did a podcast with deliciously Ella and talked about meat being a good option for protein..🙃

• Haha
Just watched the videos from their day out with Zachary and she’s more interested in eye fucking herself in the camera than anything else 🙄. I honestly don’t recognise her anymore, I used to really respect her and what she had to say, but since having Z she’s just another influencer selling an impossible life to people watching and it makes me sad. I suppose everyone has their price that they’re willing to sell out for 🤷‍♀️

Posts herself eating chocolate to try and be relatable and prove she doesn’t have an eating disorder (nothing to do with reading here I’m sure ). Bar of chocolate is 1.99, yeah really relatable there 🙄

She is one of the most fake people on the Gram.

I forgot to post this the other day. But Sophie is one of RhiRhi’s clinic colleagues. I am sure genetics play a part in body shape but equally she gave birth about 8 weeks ago, was posting speeded up exercise videos after 4 weeks and to me just looks immensely triggering to anyone following her for “healthy kitchen” recipes. There’s lean and slender and then this. I’m not body shaming but there’s a responsibility here when they’re working in nutrition and posting “personal life” stuff.

Both Sophie and Rhi look emaciated. They aren't adverts for health but illness and disease.

This is shocking. The angles and the head tilt and the bones. What a shocking way to portray yourself on an account that professes to be about healthy eating. There’s genetically slender and there’s unhealthy. I know where Sophie is and RhiRhi isn’t much better. 😱

How is looking so emaciated and thin, looking after herself? Her statement there tells you a lot about her mindset. She looks extremely unhealthy and almost prepubescent.

Rhi- please have a word with one your supposed nutritional experts. This is dangerous and very likely disordered imagery. 😬

Looks skeletal.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Agreed. When I had my postnatal check I was cleared to exercise at 6 weeks but was specifically asked whether I’d had a prolapse as this would have delayed getting the ‘ok’ to do exercise apparently!?

Ha. Lucky you. Maybe you could pop round for tea!

Good point actually, no I haven’t seen them post together but didn’t Alice post about Rhi’s ebook?
I’m 13 weeks PP and don’t have the all clear for full exercise yet, so it’s definitely case by case and some prolapse can be more inhibiting than others

I remember hearing her on someone else’s podcast a couple of years ago (can’t remember who) and she said when her parents split she lived with her dad and her sister lived with her mum as she didn’t get on with her mum
Yep! She’s had a very fragmented life before the desperate fame seeking. That’s common knowledge in the “wellness” circle for whatever reason I don’t know, as parents split all the time. I remember before her book came out and it was sort of an unwritten requirement for her to start desperately showing more of her life to help gain more interest, she’d show her dad when she was out and about...saw her sister and her kid a couple of times...but never her mother.

Jc456

VIP Member
Oh look now she’s pushing the sleep consultant that every z list does ads for. I really hate all these influencers preying on sleep deprived new mums because it is all nonsense! Rhiannon’s baby is only 3 months old, and breastfed so it’s normal for him to wake at night. My first baby didn’t sleep through til about 7 months, my second slept through at 12 weeks and then stopped again a month later! I really thought as a nutritionist she would understand her baby’s need to be fed overnight!
I hate this too, it's normal for babies to wake up every few hours. Mine didn't sleep through 7pm-6am until they were 2.
They have so many growth spurts and development leaps that affect their sleep.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I never doubted she was a narcissist.
Do you think she’s got any friends? She seems to be very sheltered at the moment
She’s friends with that other woman who’s got a toddler and who literally has every post as an advert for something. I forget the name. Irritating as well. Never see many other friends mentioned. Is she still best friends with Alice Liveing? They never mention each other now.

• Wow

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I first started followed her after a colleague bought her book and made a couple of recipes that she brought into the office. We would often discuss her and other influencers as a way to pass time. My colleague called her out on the fact she clearly wasn’t eating properly during pregnancy and expressing concern for the unborn baby also got blocked. She literally can’t take any constructive criticism.