Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Doubt she’ll take more than a week maternity leave before she’ll be back doing cook alongs and interviews for tv

Reactions: 2

HeyLetsGo

That is terrifying!!

I only weaned my little girl last year, and I can’t even remember what we did but she eats most things and loves meal times, so surely something as obsessively regimented as that is a bit unnecessary.

Reactions: 1

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Honestly it looks like she’s trying to seperate out her mummy life and nutrition. Could have happened a bit earlier but if she keeps them seperate that’s a step in the right direction!

LewyB

Oh god that singing video has just made me cringe right in on myself. I can sing (I'm not classically trained dahling, nor is it ever going to be a career, but I've performed in some quite amazing venues) and whenever I sing nursery rhymes to my boy I always under-sing it, if that makes sense, because that's how they're supposed to be sung! They're just silly rhymes set to a simple tune, that anyone can enjoy and take part in. It doesn't have to be an opera.

It's like when you go to karaoke and there's always one person who can sing and they get up and do a proper 'performance'. That's not the point of karaoke! The point is to be shit and have a laugh!
She didn’t get the memo. She IS stiff and doesn’t know how to have a laugh.

pink321

Chatty Member
No posts for a couple of days so I imagine baby is here. Brace yourselves for the earth mother/natural posts 😂
It's going to be barf inducing and 'ad ad ad' or constant 'sponsored, gifted, affiliate link, gifted' - a lot of them undeclared or hidden no doubt! :sick: May as well have a 'sponsored' stamp plastered on the kid's clothes

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Oh god , she's standing , breastfeeding on a street corner now ....I breastfed all 3 of mine ( for total of 5 years ) and never felt the need to get my norks out on the street....might have caused an accident 😂
This always looks so contrived so it’s either a case of making the child wait until she is outside and then feeding or shoving the boob in the kids face so that she can parade herself on insta.

Had to have a look! He is a beautiful baby but we really don't need to see her in her adult nappies fgs!!

Also she may have given his name away by accident - weighing him and noticed his blanket says Zachary.
No big deal if you ask me. She isn’t a celebrity or person requiring great privacy. So what basically. Not a dig at you, but it’s not an accident...it’s just a name. Like every other normal human being 🙄

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Don’t worry, Rhi couldn’t possibly catch coronavirus and neither could her friend because influencers are immune judging by how they’ve all been breaking the rules! I’m sure she could nutrition it away anyway. Maybe some roasted veg and some heck sausages would do the trick!
Only if they are #gifted

It’s £275 to see her for an initial consultation and £225 for every follow up. £190 and £170 for the other

for the other nutritionists

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Also I don’t know why she is saying that tap water is safe for babies? I had a baby last year and the advice was always cooled boiled water. She also put ‘do bit feed’ instead of ‘do not feed’ bottled water. She should really check her spelling mistakes as some people may take this to mean that they can feed their baby a bit of bottled water when they can’t as there is too much sodium in bottled water.
If I had post partum psychosis I don’t think I would be doing Instagram stories in my maternity pants just days after my baby was born but maybe that’s just me!
On the NHS website it says cooled boiled water until 6 months but tap water is fine afterwards.

She really is so lazy - it takes two seconds to research this and she must know people will follow her advice as she always goes on about how qualified she is.

Totally agree. Post partum psychosis is a truly horrifying condition and a significant number of people who suffer from it end up in special hospitals and sometimes even separated from their babies.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Id imagine it was not being informed that compounded her feelings; not having the process explained. I personally had a doctor shout at me for consent, after calling me the wrong name. Its layered.
She put in her thank you nhs post thanking the consultant obstetrician for her clarity in sharing the action plan so I think she was well informed about what was going on and can imagine it would be horrifying if you haven’t been made aware of what was going on and as I said forceps in theatre is a horrible situation to be in.
However, I do think that Rhiannon has been overplaying her ‘traumatic’ birth to make people listen to her podcast just like every other minor celebrity so they can make money with an ok magazine deal about their horrific experience.

pink321

Chatty Member
Am I being daft here but does she have lash extensions?! Assuming she’s not putting on strip lashes every day with a newborn?
Yes and they're ridiculously fake looking for her appearance, overly-long, too harsh and dark looking and they make her look like Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street. :sick:

• Haha

Bojolover

I thought the whole point of putting your baby in a sling is so they are supported and you can be hands free. She is walking around with his head dangling around again to the point where she is having to hold his head.
Must be so hot and sweaty too

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand her story today. She says she was a week away from her due date when we locked down but she didn’t have her baby til 19/4 (I checked as she is always saying he was born the week of the peak and I didn’t think that was until a little while after we went into lockdown). Mathematically I don’t see how that can be especially as she says she was high risk. 19/4 is 27 days away which means they would have let her go nearly 3 weeks overdue if her due date was 7 days away! I imagine she was high risk due to GD as she has mentioned she has diabetes in her family and I just can’t imagine them allowing her to go nearly 3 weeks overdue.
You are completely right, they could have gone to the seaside if they wanted to at points during the last year. They went away to spas quite a few times so if it meant that much to her they could have gone.
Anyone that has had a baby through this pandemic it must have been so hard but Rhiannon does like to constantly remind people how bad it’s been for her and it’s just a bit boring now.
She's definitely muddled the dates before. She told a story once last year that made it seem like Zachary and my baby had the same birthday, and then a few months later said how many months old he was and it didn't add up. Not sure why that's something you'd be wrong about really? Though guess it could be baby brain

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Yes my lack of actual reasoning too - it isn’t veggie is it. But imagine her dropping off Z to a McDonalds birthday party and watching him dive in to the chicken nuggets and a dirty double cheeseburger 🍔 🤣🤣
I know we see him eat fish occasionally but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him eat meat. She used to eat it too but suddenly has become an advocate of not eating meat to save the planet.