Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Branched

I wanted to report her too! How do you do it?
Go to this page and scroll down to ‘continue’ :) then you just need to put in some details about it and I always include a screenshot.

I also referenced the “How do I present this?” page from this guide as Rhiannon’s ad disclosure is basically everything it says not to do.

Reactions: 2

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah! *massive eyeroll* how will she bond with her baby now that she formula feed because, you know, only breast feeding mums bond with their babies. Wonder how long it will be until the #ads for bottles, bottle warmers and perfect prep machines start rolling in?!

Emslou22

She ‘didn’t want to work out’ so of course she did work out and just so happened to film it for the gram making sure it got loads of shots showing just how good she looks and she does look great - good for her! I just feel bad for mums who gave birth around the same time as her who also don’t have the energy or want to work out and will feel bad for not looking the same as her.
Totally agree! She absolutely filmed it because she knows how good she looks! Also, I know every woman is different but aren’t you meant to wait quite a few weeks/months after giving birth before exercising again?

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I literally only realised about the plant based thing the other day and felt really stupid for thinking it was the same as being vegetarian! Plant based or not,she would still absolutely shite herself if she saw Z with a dirty McDonald’s cheesburger lol.
Yes my lack of actual reasoning too - it isn’t veggie is it. But imagine her dropping off Z to a McDonalds birthday party and watching him dive in to the chicken nuggets and a dirty double cheeseburger 🍔 🤣🤣

• Haha

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Definitely that was a not so humble brag

and @Truthslayer don’t let this BS make you feel inadequate. To be honest if you batch make food I can’t imagine it saving that much time in the long run anyway. And like you said it’ll be used for such a short time, you’d be better off spending that money on a treat for yourself ☺
Thank you. I should probably unfollow as tbh her content doesn’t make me feel good. She has a lifestyle that I suspect very few of her followers can afford and really seems quite out of touch. Her content is definitely focused on middle to upper class money who could see nutrition as a hobby, not families who are struggling to make ends meet.

Absolutely. Her and her ‘pal’ Lucy Meck will jump on an opportunity to remind their followers that they breastfeed.
Hahaha I would love to be a fly on the wall at one of their meet ups 😂

And here we go with the freebies - declaring a massive box from Jojo Maman Bebe. Personally gimics like this put me off buying from a brand rather than encouraging me to buy from them - anyone else feel the same?

@fluffehbunneh I totally agree, it’s really unpredictable and whilst I genuinely wouldn’t wish a difficult birth on her, I do think she seems very naive/smug.
Yes I agree. I actually don’t see the point of it. It’s a tacky way to hope people will buy if you ask me.

pink321

Chatty Member
I don’t even get why she would do it? If it’s an ad then she didn’t declare it and why would you do an ad but then hide the tagged companies? If it’s not an ad the why would you bother tagging them and hiding it you just wouldn’t tag it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's very disingenuous of her. Very sneaky. She wants to appear authentic when she's anything but. She probably doesn't want to appear as though she's peddling anything when in fact she's always on the make with her posts and stories full of ad, sponsor, gifted, ad (and on and on it goes).

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Don’t forget she has been very sneaky in the past having people look after Zachary while she records podcasts (Chessie King while we were still in lockdown). Of course as she has a baby under 1 they are allowed a support bubble too.

LewyB

When she is doing posts on her rhitrition page she really needs to not start speaking to Zachary in the middle of it! Saying things like ‘isn’t that right zachy, you eat lots of fibre don’t you’ comes across very condescending because she is literally talking to everyone as if they are a small child. The whole point of having 2 pages is to keep them separate so she can capitilise focus on each different thing. Also she says there is no judgement in her clinic and on her page but she is really heavily pushing plant based recently even on these stories promoting a small study whereas if there was a study on something she didn’t agree with she would dismiss it as only being a small study.
She jumped on plant based to stay as relevant as possible and capitalise. Let them say something new about food/diets and she’ll be on that too. End of.

She talks to Z as if he’s stupid, not as a small child. So patronising. Such a condescending tone to him and she uses that when she speaks to her followers half the time too. More sneaky ad concealment on her posts the last couple of days, I’ll end up with RSI with all the reporting she’s making me do. 🙄

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”
Loving the thread suggestion @Farmer Sam I literally love reading your comments 😄

TGreece76

I think they’re quite strict on the definitions. Even if you gave one bottle of formula a week that would still count as combination feeding. Not that it matters, I just feel like she does it and then publicises it so she can brag she is still in the 1% who EBF.
Absolutely. Her and her ‘pal’ Lucy Meck will jump on an opportunity to remind their followers that they breastfeed.

• Wow