Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
I do kinda sympathise with her, I haven’t taken my baby for the jabs yet but can imagine how stressful it can be when you are settling your baby and then trying to talk to doctors and whatever else at the same time. Key difference, I’d probably call my mum and have a cry, she stops in the middle of the street to have a whinge to complete strangers on the internet!

Reactions: 2
And her original post from yesterday with the photo of her son has just disappeared like that! (Or is it the same and she’s changed the pic?)
either she checked her own conscience or she looks here and realised how she comes across.
still appalling she did it the first time. Again using her baby as a hook and line to draw people in. And why hasn’t she updated her profile to say

🍼using pictures of my baby, that was born in lockdown(don’t forget),to get engagement, free gifts and brand deals.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I love that she always says she can’t give any individual advice then publicly thanks two healthcare professionals who have obviously given her advice for free without knowing her full history!

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I don’t understand why everyone on Instagram needs people to come and tidy up for them! It doesn’t take a genius to clear out a cupboard and put things into jars (although why everything needs to be put into jars and baskets is beyond me!)
I think she has moved house, if you look at the company she has tagged, they have quite a few stories showing the same cupboards and it’s all about moving in. The kitchen doesn’t look the same and Rhi has been moaning about her tiny flat for a while now! She said the other day she wouldn’t be on much (she’s been in the same amount) as she was really busy in the next few days.

Pooface

I’m all for hypnobirthing, but I doesn’t seem like it is giving women the knowledge or preparedness for when things don’t go to plan. I think people need to go to midwife led nhs antenatal classes, I don’t think yoga teachers are really qualified and it can be so dangerous.

bree2020

Does anyone know if Rhiannon has stopped eating meat? She feeds her son some fish and eggs but I noticed her recipes no longer have meat in them...despite her and her colleague Faye releasing a Sports Nutrition guide with some meat recipes...when I asked her if she's gone veggie she felt the need to block lmao

• Wow

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She did not need to “study” with anyone prior to weaning her son. That sort of language can be very intimidating.

It is what it is

I don’t have kids, but I have plenty of kids around me.

im confused as to why her baby has been teething constantly (literally every other day there is a teething story) for the last 5 months. Is that normal? I have never heard anyone else have it so constantly. Is she sure it’s teething? Maybe there is something else wrong with Him?

Truthslayer

VIP Member
So attention seeking. Soz hun but being anorexic is not something I aspire to.

Would love to know how she’s managing to breastfeed when she’s clearlystarving herself.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
This is £110! Although it’s on offer on amazon for £65. I’ve no doubt she could afford that anyway but most mums on a mat leave wage cannot!
I’m currently on maternity allowance of £150pw. From that I have to cover my mortgage, council tax, water, electricity, gas and food. Spoiler alert - it doesn’t cover that and certainly not any luxury items which will just gather dust after a few weeks! I would love to be able to afford a gadget like that and tbh it makes me feel inadequate that I can’t.

I’d also be thoroughly annoyed if I were Tommee Tippee - that ad is so rushed!

This is £110! Although it’s on offer on amazon for £65. I’ve no doubt she could afford that anyway but most mums on a mat leave wage cannot!
She must have read here, surely?!! 🤣
She’s also talking BS here. 34% still BF at 6 months. It isn’t until a year it drops to 1%. But of course she has to be special and in the top 1% FFS.

• Heart
It’ll be interesting to see how she weans her child. Joe Wicks is getting a lot of stick for the way he is weaning his daughter. It’s quite a tricky thing for people who have had EDs to navigate.

I bet she’s going to be the same mould as Deliciously Ella (who I like) back working as soon as she’s popped the sprog out. But no doubt she’ll make it look easy!
oh of course she will. I can see it now. It’ll be sickening. She belittles people in every possible way already. So this is a prime opportunity she will not pass up. Cue a maternity/baby nutrition book or efforts towards something desperate pending ...she’ll be a “leading expert” 🙄 in that soon too

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
That’s exactly it. That’s why every z list celeb or influencer always have a ‘birth story’ that they hint about and drip feed details about until they are ‘ready to share’ it so they can ‘help others’. Having a straight forward labour just doesn’t get the clicks rolling in that they need to convince companies to gift them stuff to sell to their gullible followers.