Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chessie?
Eurgh!
Alice! Even more eurgh. Actually just not a nice person. Sadly I’ve met her, a few times. But true they never speak of each other. Maybe they’ve both come to realise that the mix of them both is so narcissistic and moany and over privileged that the world might actually explode.

Reactions: 3
Rhi has been heavily hinting about since she became a mum there were friends who weren’t there for her so I wonder if that’s directed at Alice in particular? She still sees chessie quite a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She looks late 40s now
That gave me the heebie jeebies. She looks awful. Nothing wrong with being “old” but when you are early 30s and look mid to late 40s and some 50 year olds don’t even look like this yet (with no cosmetic crap) …then it’s bad. I had to look a second and third time to make sure it wasn’t that old age filter 😮😳

Honestly I think she looks sooooo gaunt and unwell. How can she be writing a book about nutrition for health when she looks 15 years older than she is and also looks so drawn? I appreciate she’s got a child and is “busy” but I swear she never looked this downright skin ans bone. It’s quite damaging if she’s encouraging people to come to her and the clinic for eating advice and she looks like she needs a dirty great cheeseburger and chips.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Honestly I think she looks sooooo gaunt and unwell. How can she be writing a book about nutrition for health when she looks 15 years older than she is and also looks so drawn? I appreciate she’s got a child and is “busy” but I swear she never looked this downright skin ans bone. It’s quite damaging if she’s encouraging people to come to her and the clinic for eating advice and she looks like she needs a dirty great cheeseburger and chips.
Loads of people are busy after having a child that run businesses (a lot more high scale than hers) and don’t look like this.
i really wouldn’t take her (regurgitated textbook) advice and definitely wouldn’t pay a penny to speak to her about anything nutrition or health.
Honestly speaking, she should take a break from telling anyone anything about healthy relationships with food. It seems unethical.

• Heart
Her content is so boring! It’s so samey and dull. Just crap recipe after recipe and regurgitated facts. And she’s always got something exciting coming, but it never does……
Also her son, I mean, she shares him so much and there are some proper weirdos out there. Everyone knows where she lives by now. The world is a scary place. Protect your kids whilst they can’t protect themselves, instead of selling their souls and identities on the internet

Reactions: 5
It’s not even body shaming. She looks gaunt and aged beyond her time and just not good unfortunately. I wouldn’t take advice from her about anything health. At all.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that post! And have you seen her recent post too…She honestly looks so unwell

I have to say, I can’t stand her pod anymore either. She puts on this “I am such a professional” voice and demeanour on and it pisses me off

• Haha
This is not inspiring for a healthy balanced food intake. One of her colleagues is as gaunt looking some six weeks post partum. Imagine turning up for nutrition advice and someone looks so drawn. And I wish she’d stop sharing every bit of her son. There’s some oddballs out there and she’s got him way over exposed.

Attachments

I have to say, I can’t stand her pod anymore either. She puts on this “I am such a professional” voice and demeanour on and it pisses me off
Quite a few people I known say that whilst her podcast is good…as in the people on it, she herself sounds as plastic and rehearsed as always.

Her podcast is just her regurgitating the current nutrition guidelines (same as her book and any advice she gives). A lot of the nutritional guidance is outdated like why is she advising to buy low fat stuff? Grow some balls Rhi and come up with your own opinions perhaps?

• Heart
Ahahaha who believes Rhi when she says she relaxed about Z’s first words. Not me 😂
Yeah if you’re writing 100 word caption about how needed reassurance, you aren’t relaxed!
Why on earth did she think Z would be saying real words at 16 months?? She knows babies aren’t just small adults right, they have to learn everything first?

Yeah but Zachary is a wonder baby who walked at like 10 months. He listens to classical music at meal times and doesn’t ever watch more than 10 minutes of tv so he must be speaking in full sentences by now and fluent in 2 languages at least!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
My little boy is same age as Zachary and has been saying words for months now, his vocab grows every day. He says yes, no, colours, mamma, dadda, happy, car, cheese, toast, choo choo, makes animal sounds and can understand so much of what we say to him. And guess what? He watches telly every day! 🤣

Reactions: 8
My little boy is same age as Zachary and has been saying words for months now, his vocab grows every day. He says yes, no, colours, mamma, dadda, happy, car, cheese, toast, choo choo, makes animal sounds and can understand so much of what we say to him. And guess what? He watches telly every day! 🤣
Zachary will be addressing the UN soon. He’s super advanced, remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.