Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that menu has jacket potatos, veg and hummus, soup, beans on toast, veggie pizza. These are perfectly normal, reasonably healthy foods. Yes its not perfectly nutritionally balanced, but its not going to cause any harm. I'm not sure what's shes expecting a simple menu for toddlers to include. Its not a Michelin star restaurant

Reactions: 8
Her new page is so smug Mummy! My baby sleeps through the night, my baby always has a 2 hour nap, my baby has a perfect routine because the routine was created by ME and I am perfect! Oh, did I not already mention that I BREASTFEED?

F off :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Wow she pops out one kid and she’s an expert on everything. So qualified rhi. And how much did you have to pay for that Insta handle 🤔

and I distinctly recall she pretty much did majority of his morning naps in the pram. That would imply to me that he wasn’t sleeping in his cot.

Reactions: 7
She’s also frequently hinted that Z doesn’t always conform to her nap schedule and she has to go back to her sleep consultant for help, which is mad to me as all babies go through phases due to leaps, illness, teething, because they want to ;) which makes her post all the more weird as it’s really dishonest. And creepily over positive
I think she’s an anxious parent and projects a lot to reassure herself but it does come across strange

Reactions: 4
I can’t see why she needs to state specifically that it’s a breast feed within that little routine she’s typed up as well... just put feed? It comes across very smug.
Not to mention the inclusion of ‘breast feed (BF)’ just incase we plebs are too thick to have worked out what it meant.

Yeah BF is such an unfathomable abbreviation isn’t it! Mind you Rhi doesn’t think us plebs can understand calories either because we don’t have a degree in nutrition.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For some reason, she now thinks she's going to talk about what we can eat to improve our skin, despite looking haggard because she looks like she starves herself. Her constant paranoid exercising during, and just after, pregnancy, alongside her obviously controlling beahviour around food is not something I want to aspire to, (well I certainly don't want to look haggard like her that's for sure).

Did anyone see her comment about not being able to heal disease with diet... wonder what deliciously Ella thinks of that comment 😂

Did anyone see her comment about not being able to heal disease with diet... wonder what deliciously Ella thinks of that comment 😂
Rhi regularly comes out with quite good advice (as you’d hope from a qualified nutritionist), but it gets lost amongst all the baby snobbery and her own weird attitudes to food

I’d like to think that’s why I originally followed her and bought her book... it’s the nonsense i n between I can’t stand

Reactions: 1
Honestly it looks like she’s trying to seperate out her mummy life and nutrition. Could have happened a bit earlier but if she keeps them seperate that’s a step in the right direction!

Reactions: 1
5154821A-DCB9-45D4-9C8B-2C1452F57ABF.jpg
She's painfully thin in this photo you can see her ribs ( which along side the implants just look unbalanced) and the dress is just hanging off her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.